Predestined 5: Twice

The Imperial Jade, Restaurant

These two are killing me. Dayu gritted his teeth, as he looked at Jin and Aiden digesting what the two had just said to him.

"Choose one of the trendiest beat of songs, sing it while playing the most classical musical instruments on the stage."

"You do have a classical musical instrument, right, Mrs Wang?" Aiden asked.

"As a matter of fact..we do..a guzheng..but people rarely play it..most preferred the guitar or keyboard.." Mrs Wang said, blinking, looking at the boys, "Dayu's going to play..?"

"And sing.." Jin said, smirking at Dayu, "right, Dayu?"

They really got him pretty bad this time.

"You can play the guzheng?" Mrs Wang asked, looking at dayu, in surprise, "I thought you boys were from Canada.." they had talked a little bit about themselves in Jin's car on their way here.

"He can play anything..." Aiden smiled, and it's a fact.

"I haven't played a guzheng in ages.." Dayu mumbled but nonetheless, he stood up, "a loser's punishment..."

"What's that?" Mrs Wang asked, in confusion.

"It's a challenge game we always give each other, Mrs Wang. Dayu never lose..he lost today.."

Mrs Wang nodded, "ahh...So..this is his punishment?"

Jin and Aiden nodded, "yes..And it's going to be good, Mrs Wang..this is a rare treat."

Mrs Wang raised an eyebrow, looking at Dayu, who's now making his way up to the stage, "really..?"

"Yes.." Jin nodded, smiling at Aiden, "we hadn't heard him sing for a year.."

Aiden nodded. They missed Dayu's singing.

Both of them took out their mobile phone and got ready to take a video recording.

Dayu looked at his two friends who were set to take a video of him, and then at Mrs Wang who looked like she's really anticipating this.

Dayu looked around the restaurant. It's now almost four in the afternoon, that's probably why there weren't that many costumers in the restaurant, it's neither lunch time nor its dinner time.