Predestined 187: Options

"Excuse me?" Qing blinked at Dr Lim, Dayu's doctor, because he just couldn't believe what he had just heard

Dayu, on the other hand, froze in his seat, looking at the doctors as they explained to him and Qing, their options for their babies' birth.

Dayu was at his 37 weeks of pregnancy, and he's really feeling the pressure of carrying his and Qing's babies inside of him, as the twins had now moved lower into the birth canal, in his body.

The twins were also not giving Dayu any rests, constantly kicking and punching as if already bickering with each other whilst still inside of their parent's stomach.

Apart from his heavily pregnant state, and all the other package coming with the pregnancy, like the cramping on his lower abdomen, his swollen ankle, the babies active moments; Dayu didn't have much problems with his pregnancy. His blood rage was normal for a pregnant person. And so was his blood pressure. Dayu's sugar counts too was always normal.

Apart from Dayu's morning and evening sickness, earlier in his pregnancy, and his terrible mood swings; he had not had too many pregnancy problems despite having twins and despite being the first ultimate known intersexed person in the world.

The babies had also been doing very well; they're a pair of active twins, weighing at estimated 4.8 pounds each. And even though they're constantly giving Dayu the hard times with their active movements; Dayu and learned to enjoy their constant kicking and punching inside of him.

Today Qing took Dayu to the hospital for his weekly visit. And after the test results today, the doctors discussed about Dayu's options for his delivery with the parents to be.

Just like any other expecting parent; Dayu could deliver the babies normally, through the birth canal but obviously there'd be only one way the babies could go out from. And just like any other parents who opted for normal delivery ; things like incision during birth or episiotomy, as it's known for women, must be taken into consideration.

From all the test results, Dayu's doctors were confident that Dayu could deliver the babies normally.

But that thought terrified Qing to the core of his being. Automatically, his arms went around his pregnant beloved, and he glared at the doctors as if they'd just suggested something so cruel to him. Thinking about Dayu, being in so much pain, giving birth to their twins, and the possible incision 'down there', it made Qing felt like he'd faint. He could almost literally felt the pain in his own flesh, just thinking about it. There's no way in hell, that he'd allow his Dayu to go through such experience.

"No. That's not an option for us..!" Qing growled, tightening his hold around Dayu's shoulders, "give us another option. A better option."

"Uhm..Well..." Dr Lim gulped, under Qing's cold and stabbing stare, "as I said, it's only one of the option. Of course, there's another option. Dayu could go for a C-Section operation."