Predestined 134: Something Wonderful

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

For some reasons as soon as they got into their suite; Dayu got shy. So very shy.

Dayu had known Qing for half a year,  been living together with him for almost four months. And Dayu couldn't even count just how many times they have made love to each other, in these six months. Nothing should embarrass or make him shy anymore.

Yet, after spending just one night apart from each other; Dayu suddenly felt as if this was their first time meeting each other again after a year. Everything suddenly made him so very nervous. His heart began beating so fast, his body began trembling and he knew he's blushing wildly.

"This...This..is beautiful..." Dayu stood, unmoving, at the front door looking at the suite, which smelled like roses; which is actually real, because red roses decorated the room all over. Red roses petals were also put on the floor to make a walk way, from the door to the bedroom. Dayu reddened even more.

Qing saw Dayu's cheeks reddening and he also noticed Dayu's hand which he was holding, began to tremble slightly.

Qing's feelings surged up and filled his whole being with the love, the passion and the need Qing felt for Dayu. They'd only spent one night apart from each other but, it really felt too long already. That's why Dayu got so why and he got so horny, quickly.

But, this is their wedding night. Wedding nights should be special. It's their first night together as husbands in every sense of the word. Emotionally. Spiritually. Legally. Husbands. Hence, he'd ignore the urge to just pick Dayu up and threw him on the bed and have his way with him.

Qing slowly put Dayu's hand up which he had been holding, to his heart, and Dayu looked at him in surprise. Then he gasped, as he felt Qing's heart beat hammering against the palm of his hand. Qing gave a lopsided grin, "you're not the only one feeling nervous, love.." he whispered. Dayu smiled back at Qing then. So, Qing's nervous too?

"It's strange..." Dayu whispered, as Qing bent down with the intent of kissing Dayu.

"What? What's strange?" Qing between the kisses that he began giving Dayu.