Predestined 92: Life in the Limelight

By the the next day, it's already everywhere

The news about Wang Qing, the leader of the Jade's Knights acting lovey dovey with a man.

Pictures and videos of Wang Qing and the man, who's a professor teaching at Peking University, began to surface all over weibo and other social media.

Some were saying that they're just close friends. That it's all just bromance.

Some were saying that it might be a gimmick to promote the Jade's knights' new album.

Some were saying that it's a hoax. That it wasn't Wang Qing in the pictures or videos.

Some were saying that Wang Qing and that handsome professor is in fact dating.

Some were even saying that they're engaged; Considering there's a big stone around the professor's ring finger.

By afternoon, Wang Qing had become the number one trending news in all search engines be it the ones banned or not banned by the government.

And by that afternoon too; suddenly the professor from the Peking university, had become a new sensation.

Blogs, pages and forums about him popped up suddenly, everywhere.

Of course some were bashing him. But most were really just curious and excited.

########

When Qing sent Dayu to the university that morning, Qing already realised that there were quiet a few paparazzi lurking down the streets taking pictures of him and Dayu silently

Qing didn't mind that. As long as they kept their distance from Dayu, then he's okay with them taking pictures. Qing also knew that the paparazzi would not be able to enter the university, through the tight security, thus, he felt a little at ease. Maybe today, dayu would still be spared from the harsh reality of paparazzi hounding.

Dayu realised it too, the few people with big cameras lurking some hundred metres away, no doubt taking pictures of Qing and of him. This situation is within his expectation. He's invoked with Wang Qing, after all. But like Qing, Dayu too didn't mind it, as long as the paparazzi kept their distance. Dayu could handle this much.