Predestined 118: Fiances

"Dayu

"Dayu...Love...What are you doing?" Qing was laying down on the bed, looking at Dayu who was still arranging their clothes in the cupboard.

"Can't you see? I'm arranging our clothes, here...someone's not helping me, so.." Dayu replied, not looking at Qing.

Qing smiled, "hmmm...I told you right...just leave those first.." Qing said, "come here, Dayu ah.." Qing called, seductively.

"Hmm..." Dayu pretended not to hear Qing's words and not to understand the underlaying meaning of those words.

"Hey..Dayu ah...love..baby...Come here..?" Qing repeated, knowing that Dayu was just pretending not to hear him. Hence, he doubled his effort and his tone became even more pleading.

Dayu felt the hairs on his body stood on their ends, as he shuddered and gave Qing a sharp look, "stop that!" He hissed, "you're creeping me out..!"

"Aww...Baby..?" Qing frowned, and feigned a hurtful look, "I just want to be close to you...Why are you so hooked up with those clothes...? Your husband is lying over here; lonely and pitiful..."

Dayu almost coughed hearing Qing's blatantly feigned hurt words, and gave Qing another incredulous look, and Qing responded by smiling and giving Dayu a flying kiss and a naughty wink of his eyes.

"You're incorrigible!" Dayu muttered as he blushed; feeling a mix of embarrassment and exasperation.

"I'm missing my husband.." Qing blinked innocently, goading Dayu even more.

"We aren't married yet..!" Dayu decided that two could play this game. Qing is goading him, hence he'll tease him too, accordingly. 

"Aww..that's so mean! We are already married....In my mind..and in my heart.." Qing complained, pouting at Dayu.

"Well...Lawfully we are not married yet...So.." Dayu snorted then turned back to the cupboard, resuming his work earlier, "if you don't want to help me unpack..Then you should just stay there and watch me...quietly."

"Dayu ahh..!" Qing called out Dayu's name again, "come here, please..?" They had just been given green lights by Dayu's mother and grandmother, to be 'together' for the rest of the afternoon. And though, the two amazing women didn't tell them exactly what they expected them to do; judging from their face and expression it wasn't hard to read between the lines.

The two women in Dayu's  life, were very supportive of Dayu and his relationship. Qing knew, that they had been trying to get Dayu to hook up with his then boyfriend and fiance, Liu Minzhe for years. Thankfully; Dayu never did. And now; they're also showing their utmost support to the new man in Dayu's life; him. He was jealous of how much support that damn Liu Minzhe had from these two amazing women all those years; and he was foolish enough to let everything went to waste. Not that Qing was complaining though. In fact he was more than a little thankful because Liu Minzhe was foolish enough to lose such support. Now, he have the greatest love of all, and he also have the magnificent support of Dayu's family; and he could never thank his lucky star enough for all these blessings.