Predestined 174: No Limit

"Mother, you're crying

"Mother, you're crying..?" Feng Gui Ho  asked his mother , nonchalantly, noticing the tears glistening in his mother's eyes and he couldn't stop himself from teasing her a little.

"Happy tears son..just happy tears..." his mother didn't even bother to deny or hide the fact that she's crying. In fact she proudly admitted it, "I can cry buckets of these happy tears..."

"Yeah..."Feng Gui Ho smiled, feeling his own heart filling in with warmth and from his heart the warmth was reaching all through to his eyes. He also suddenly wanted to shed tears. Happy tears, as his mother said.

It's so fulfilling to see Dayu looking so happy; and to see someone loving and taking care of Dayu as good as Qing, there's nothing more that a father or a grandmother could ever ask for.

As they turned to look at Dayu's mother, now sitting alone on the seats at the foyer, and she's bawling her eyes out. She's not a wailing, but, tears were clearly running down her face and her shoulders shaking as she cries silently still sipping her coffee though.

So, all three people continued with what they're doing, crying happily.

When Dayu decided to come to China almost three years ago, after Liu Minzhe broke their engagement; little did they know that Dayu would find his soulmate here.

They thought that it would take many many years for Dayu to get over his heart break over Liu Minzhe's betrayal. They had been together for ten years after all.

But, fate is a strange thing. A ten years relationship could break in seconds and a whirlwind romance could turn into a love of a lifetime. And Qing had been bringing Dayu more happiness than they had ever seen Liu Minzhe gave him in all those ten years. Not only that; they were also been given a miracle after a miracle.

A little less than a year ago, they learned that they're son, who's always been a manly man despite being gay; has something very special inside of him. He has a fully functioning female reproductive system; enabling him to conceive. Dayu was the one of the few people, who were male by gender, ever known to possess such an ability.

And then six months ago, they received another miracle. Their son, was pregnant.

When they were given the news about Dayu's special condition; it was so unbelievable that they spent days researching about it before they could finally believe that they have a gay son who could give them grandchildren, in the literal sense of the word.

And if that knowledge had the family walking on cloud nine; the news that Dayu was pregnant, six months later, had them fly to seventh heaven.

I must have done something really great in my past life, to deserve something like this. Feng Gui Ho counted his blessing. And he thanked God everyday, for all the miracles that his family had received so far. And he knew that his wife and mother felt the same way he felt.