Step Seven; Pillow Talk

"So

"So..You're not mad anymore..?" Qing asked, his hands scooping Dayu up, from the back planting butterfly kisses on Dayu's naked shoulder and back.

"No.." Dayu muttered, feeling Qing's body enveloping him from behind.

"So, why are you still facing side?" Qing whispered, nuzzling against Dayu's ear. Qing loved Dayu's back, and its the sexiest back he'd ever seen his entire life but, he wanted Dayu facing him in arms, when they sleep.

Dayu blinked, then turned around facing Qing, looking up at Qing's face shyly, with his cheeks blushing.

Qing smiled, knowing then, why Dayu was not facing him; he's shy! Qing thought, How cute! Qing kissed the tip of Dayu's nose, then he kissed Dayu's pink cheeks, before kissing him on his lips.

"And you? You're mad..?" Dayu asked, referring to the family visit, he gave as a surprise to Qing.

"I had promised you..that no matter what I won't get mad." Qing sighed, he was jealous from start to finish though. But, he managed to survive it. He managed to grit his teeth and kept his hands clenched to his sides, until his family walked out of the front door at half past ten last night.

It's all very new to him. The need to monopolize someone. The need to be the only one in that person's eyes. The need to be the only one able to touch that person.

This possessiveness was never in his system before he met Dayu. And perhaps because it's so new to him and it's also so powerful that Qing had problems of controlling it.

Being jealous of everybody. Is that even normal? He knew himself that it's not. And he needed to control it. He must control himself. It's not good; not for himself and not for Dayu.

What was it his two old man told him tonight? They told him that he should learn to share. Sharing Dayu with other people? Qing grimaced, he's already sharing Dayu right now- if it's up to him and his insensible possessiveness, he wouldn't even let Dayu out of the door.

But, Dayu's still working. So, he's sharing him right? Qing gritted his teeth, do I need to share him more than this?

"Dayu ah...Am I suffocating you?" Qing asked, waiting for Dayu's answer anxiously.

"What do you mean..?" Dayu glanced up at Qing and saw his troubled expression.

"My jealousy..my possessiveness..I know that I promised to control it...But sometimes..." Qing sighed, his face crunching with self reflexion, "I lost control...and unconsciously I might, demand really selfish things from you..."

Dayu blinked, as Qing waited for his response, nervously, "from the beginning...I already knew that you are all that..not only were you possessive and jealous but you're also arrogant.. self centred...and maybe I should have just run away from you-"

"Dayu ah!" Qing quickly tightened his hands around Dayu, with tortured eyes.

"But." Dayu brushed his fingers on Qing's cheek, reassuringly, "I didn't. And so here I am. Still in your arms." Dayu smiled at the man, he fell in love with despite all, "am I weak, Qing ah?"