Predestined 109: Cut

"You lied, Dayu

"You lied, Dayu..!" Liu Minzhe hissed, eyeing Qing with disdainful look, then he looked at Dayu, with a pained and pleading look, "I said..You must come alone.."

"I didn't lie..I said, I would meet you..I never said that I would come alone, though.."Dayu replied coldly, looking at Liu Minzhe. Knowing that Liu Minzhe was exaggerating every emotion he had right now.

"Who would meet a crazy ex like you; alone, anyway.." Qing cut in, sharply, "and I would never allow it anyway..."

"Well..You didn't have to know..! Dayu, why did you tell this man?" Insensitive and delusional not to mention still really only ever thought of himself and his own convenience, Liu Minzhe. Dayu sighed, wondering if this man could ever changed. Dayu put his hand on Qing's hand and held it, stopping Qing from retorting to Liu Minzhe's earlier words.

Liu Minzhe saw that action and quickly looked away, not wanting to see Dayu holding another man's hand.

"Of course I should tell Qing, everything... He's my fiance. He's the man I love... The only one I would ever love.." Dayu saw Liu Minzhe winced as Dayu spoke, "but it's not only my responsibility that was the reason for telling him..I told him.because I wanted to..I don't want to keep any secrets from him..."

"If only you had come and meet me alone, I would have let you go..."

"No. I doubt that..I think you would tell yourself that because I came alone, that I must still have feelings for you..Right..? You got it all planned out."

Liu Minzhe turned to look at Dayu sharply, then grinned bitterly, "you really are smart.."

"Of course..He's a Mensa member...And a Prometheus Society candidate...of course he's smart.." Qing reminded the man, "and we are engaged to be married very soon..If you still continued to make it hard for my parents in law in Goderich; or if you still try to contact Dayu like this; I will use the law..We will file for a restraining order.."

Liu Minzhe gasped, then he looked at Dayu, "Dayu ah..! You can't do that..!"

"Well..He's my fiance, I will support his decision...But this time, I too think that what Qing had in mind was the best solutions..." Dayu said, "you had been trying to mess up our wedding preparation in Goderich..."