Step Four; Full Fledged Lovers

"Dayu said

"Dayu said..He's staying over at Qing's for two days..." Aiden looked at Jin, "I think....." he wanted to talk about it, but he found himself stumbling and blushing as he thought about it.

Dayu had always been as cool as cucumber when this matter arose into their everyday topic back in middle school and high school when everybody was starting to experiment with sex and physical relationship.

When everybody was excitedly talking about their first experiences in sex Dayu wouldn't even bat an eye, and he wouldn't even blush as he heard everything from his friends.

They teased him mercilessly at first, but he never have them the satisfaction of getting embarrassed or flustered. He merely shrugged and said, it doesn't matter. He'd do it anyway, with Liu Minzhe once they're married.

"Surely you aren't one of those people who wanted to be a virgin on their wedding night, Dayu ah?" Linda, the most outspoken amongst them, asked Dayu, incredulously.

Dayu looked at Linda, "no..Of course not..." Dayu shook his head, "don't portray me as if I'm some kind of romantic..I don't have anything against those who does, uphold their chastity, but my reason isn't that pure."

"So..?" Jin raised his eyebrows at Dayu, "what's your reason...I mean..I know, Liu Minzhe has the hots for you..and both of your family wants you to be together.."

"Basically..you can do all and everything with that Liu Minzhe boy and nobody would object.." Linda nodded, "or you're not doing it because you know we don't like the guy?"

Dayu looked at Linda, his friends had never pretended that they like Liu Minzhe, but the Lius and the Fengs had always been close to each other and so, naturally they pushed Dayu to tolerate Liu Minzhe who had never hid his feelings for Dayu.

At first, Dayu's friends were really against it, and they told Dayu so; telling Dayu that there were other, better candidates for a boyfriend in Goderich. Liu Minzhe was good looking and rich, and his folks were nice people, but Liu Minzhe himself was very different from his parents. He treated Dayu and his parents differently but, when it comes to Dayu's friends who came from the same middle class family, he would steer clear of them.

Yet, Dayu listened to his family when they told him to give Liu Minzhe a chance. And one of the thing about Liu Minzhe that made Dayu decided to accept him was, the fact that despite being so obvious with his feelings for Dayu, he never tried to do anything that Dayu didn't like.

When Dayu told him that he's not comfortable holding hands, Liu Minzhe went along with it. When Dayu said that he didn't feel comfortable kissing and touching, Liu Minzhe didn't push him for it.

"It's not because I'm a romantic..or that I'm worried over my chastity.." Dayu shrugged again, "my family likes him. And he's not pushy. I don't think I really like sex..it sounded like it's.. troublesome."