Predestined 184: Blame Game

"I can't believe this

"I can't believe this..!" Qing's mother hissed, her hands were clenching on her sides, as she resisted the urge to strike her son, for the second time in her life (the first was when that incident with Mei Sakurada).

"Ma...Please..!" Dayu gripped Qing's side, tightly, giving his mother in law, a pleading look, "it's not Qing's fault..!"

"Dayu ah..!" Qing's mother's expression softened as she looked at Dayu, "why are you taking his side all the time? As much as we love him- we cannot condone this..How many times have things like this happen already? Twice...His ex girlfriends popped out of nowhere and caused troubles for the both of you...!" Qing's mother really felt like crying, "God...!" She wiped the tears which escaped from the corner of her eyes.

"Wife..Please..!" Qing's father who had been  very silent , as Qing explained everything about what had happened to both sides of the family, reached out and put his arms around his wife, patting her back to calm her down. His parents; Qing's grandparents were also sitting silently. And even Jiyi, Qing's sister wasn't saying anything. Usually she'd be the one who'd reprimand Qing the most whenever Qing made a mistake.

Dayu's family who arrived last night, avoiding the expected commotion at the airport which they would definitely ran into if they came in broad daylight; was also not saying anything, from the moment Qing started until now.

Only Qing's mother managed to speak the moment Qing finished. She'd been trembling half way through Qing's explanation, waiting impatiently for Qing to finish, so that she would be able to speak.

"Our son..! Our son...! Everything happened because of him.." She gripped her husband's sides, then she pulled away and glared at Qing, "you're lucky because Dayu's on your side...If not- I would have hit you with my own hand...!"

"Please...Calm down...Qing's Ma...Please...Don't say something like that..!"

Breathing hard, Qing's mother turned to Dayu's grandmother, who had just spoken. Guilt, shame and regret, darkening her expression.

"How can I be calm..?" She trembled, bowing down at her and then at Dayu's parents, "I am feeling so guilty...How would we be able face all of you, now..? This is Qing's fault-?"