Predestined 150: Issues

***WARNING***####MATURE CONTENT####

***WARNING***
####MATURE CONTENT####

"That's enough, love..Let me go..I want to go inside...Let me be inside you...!" Qing groaned stopping Dayu's head movement, as Dayu gave him the blowjob of his life. Sucking his hardened shaft, licking his precum and taking him deep down his mouth to his throat. Dayu's mouth skill really had improved tremendously despite him being such a sheltered person before he met Qing.

Every technique he learnt, he learnt from Qing himself, and he perfected it on Qing within months. Dayu is a venus. A natural born lover.

"Dayu..!?" Qing gasped, as Dayu climbed up his body, straddling his waist on the bed. Dayu's face was flushed, his eyes glazed with desire, his body trembling slightly from the passion, and his own manhood leaking down on Qing's stomach; Dayu looked unbearably sexy.

This is a position they rarely ever used before. However unbelievable it may sound; in all the times Qing and Dayu made love before, and it had been a lot of times; uncountable by now; Dayu very seldomly ride him.

"Dayu...? Are you sure?" Qing breathed, this position is going to be double edged, Dayu could control how deep the penetration he wanted to be but; if Qing lost his head, he would move and gets deeper than ever before.

"I want it deep...!" Dayu whispered, as he took Qing's manhood and began slipping it into his dripping wet hole.

Dayu's words and the feel of his manhood slipping inside of Dayu's body was almost more than Qing could bear.

Qing groaned as he pushed further inside, up to the hilt, making Dayu arched his body in tormented pleasure. Qing had hit his good spot in one thrust.

"Qing..!" Dayu moaned Qing's name, then he began to move his hips downwards, riding on Qing's shaft, letting him almost all out before pushing down, taking Qing inside of his hole again.

"God!" Qing groaned, the pleasure of having Dayu ride him was different than when he was in full control of their pace. Dayu's movements; the sight of him bouncing on Qing's lower half, seeing how his manhood slid in and out of Dayu's body from the laying down position; it was totally mind blowing.

Dayu ran his fingers on Qing's sweat slicked chest, sensually before sending over and began kissing Qing on his mouth, his neck and his chest. Qing groaned yet again. Then, growling, he gripped on Dayu's hips, and began ramming up into Dayu's hole with all his might.

Dayu cried out, as he arched his body back again. Qing sat up, Dayu had teased him enough, he had lost all control. Qing gripped on Dayu's body, pulling dayu closer and began suckling on Dayu's puckering nipples, never ceasing the thrusting movements of his hips.

"Ahhh...!!" Dayu gripped on Qing's hair, as his moans and cries of pleasure intensified. Qing was plunging so deep, Dayu could almost felt Qing's manhood at the front of his womb.