Predestined 188: Rainbows and Butterflies

Qing was just about to close the door behind Dayu, when Dayu felt it

The strange warm feeling gushing out of his body, followed by a sharp twinge of pain slicing from his lower abdomen all the way to his hips and backbone; made Dayu gasp aloud as he froze in the passenger's seat and paled visibly.

Qing noticed it right away, and he stopped in his track, "what's wrong? Dayu ah..?" He bent next to Dayu, concern and worry were plastered all over his face.

"Uhm.." Dayu inhaled, the sharp pain was gone just as soon as it came, but, the warm feeling didn't fade away, "I think..I think....My water just broke...!" He breathed as he looked at Qing, not wanting to alarm Qing more than necessary yet, he also couldn't act like he's calm at all.

"Water..?" Qing frowned, somehow, the warming bells began ringing in his ear but he couldn't quiet grasp why, "broke..??" Qing blinked then he looked down at Dayu's leg and saw that he's soaked.

Water broke!?!? Then, it hit Qing, like thunder striking from the sky, "you're in labor!" Qing screamed, shocking his bodyguards who were standing nearby and they ran to where Qing and Dayu were.

"Sir!" They gasped, as they saw Qing picking Dayu up, as Dayu who's heavily pregnant didn't weigh a thing.

"Call my parents..! Call Dayu's parents...!" Qing screamed back at them, "tell them the babies are coming!" Then screamed at the hospital entrance, almost running in, "I need Dr Lim and his team!!!!!"

"Qing ah...!" Dayu wrapped his arms around Qing, "calm down please...You're freaking out!" Dayu tried to reason with his husband who was almost in full panic mode.

"Calm down..!?!" Qing looked at Dayu, his voice began trembling, "how can I calm down..?!?" Qing whispered, "I'm terrified....!"

Then Dr Lim and the rest of Dayu's doctors came running, wheeling a stretcher with them.

"His water just broke!" Qing informed the doctors, as he gently laid Dayu on the stretcher, despite his trembling hands. His heart felt like it's about to burst from pounding too hard. Qing took hold of Dayu's hand with his own trembling ones.

"What should I do?" Qing muttered desperately before looking at Dr Lim, "what should I do..??!!" He's desperate and he's terrified.

Despite their best laid plan; just twenty minutes before in the consultation room, he and Dayu had planned to have his C-section, done in his 39 weeks of pregnancy. It was supposed to be two weeks from now.

But; it looked like their babies had other plan. They are coming. And they are coming, now! And Qing wasn't sure if he was ready for this. He hadn't had time to prepare his heart at all! He thought he still have two weeks to do so.

"Right!" Dr Lim took one look at Qing and knew that he's panicking big time, so turned his attention to Dayu, "Mr Feng..? Do you feel any pain..?"