Predestined 138: Leave it to Fate

"This will be a process, for everybody

"This will be a process, for everybody..." Dr Lam said, looking at the couple in front of him. This is the first time that he finally met with the couple one on one, for their formal medical consultation.

Dayu was finally well enough, to be discharged, and before Qing took Dayu home, they made a visit to the doctor's office, as they had been told.

"Medically, this is a first...And so, we don't have much prior case to refer to..But, Mr Feng will have all the medical help readily at hand whenever he needed it," the Wang family had appointed him to head a team of personal doctors for Dayu, "and the most important thing is, family support. Especially from the husband."

Qing tightened his hold on Dayu's hand, "there will be no short supply of that, doctor. I can assure you." Both of their families were even outside of the doctor's office, at the moment, waiting for them.

And he, for one, would be there for Dayu without fail.

Dayu blushed and smiled shyly, at Qing.

"We will continue monitoring Mr Feng's progress. But; for now, the tests all came back negative." Dayu's tissue sample had been taken for endometritis and fibroid testing, and initial test result were negative. But, they would have to run another test in a week time; using Dayu's normal tissue sample. It was taken during his menstrual period hence the result may not be conclusive. Dayu's scan result too didn't show any irregularity, in his uterus. Which was ironic, considering that Dayu is a man who have all the functional female reproductive organs inside of him. That's already an extreme irregularity itself.

"Now.." Dr Lam took a deep breath, "about family planning.."

Dayu turned red all over whilst Qing paid full attention, "yes..What about it Doctor?"

"We don't know, the maturity of Mr Feng's ovum yet, because amazingly this is his first menstrual cycle; but, once he has them, we must assume that, he's already capable reproduction...." Dr Lam grimaced at the technical sound of his words, "which means that, Mr Feng can get pregnant." Dr Lam rephrased his words, "so, as a couple both of you must now choose the contraceptive method if you didn't want to get pregnant, right away..."