《13》

~Kronosa's P.O.V~
We kept running towards to the tower. We finally made it. "Ah... finally!" Dachi shouted as he shouted.

I opened the door. We went inside. There was a board that had some writing on it, we read it. "What does it mean?" Asuka asked.

"Well, according to the instructions, before we started the test. We're supposed to open the scrolls when we're in the tower", I said.

"Alright!" Dachi said.

I handed the Earth Scroll to Dachi and gave the Heaven Scroll to Asuka. "Why are we opening it? Why don't you?" Dachi asked.

"I held the scrolls for 4 days, I had enough with it", I said.

"Oh ok", Asuka said.

They both opened the scrolls, and smoke began to appear we threw the scrolls and Morihro-Sensei appeared in front of us. "Gah! Morihro-Sensei, what are you doing here?!" Dachi shouted.

"Oh, I'm supposed to be a messenger after you complete the second part of the exams. Congratulations by the way", Morihro-Sensei said.

"By the way sensei, what does the writing mean?" Asuka asked.

"Yeah, what does it mean?" Dachi asked.

"Oh yeah, I had to decode that for you, that the point of me being here", he said.

"Huh?" Asuka and Dachi said.

"These are instructions that Lord Hokage wrote for Chunin to follow", Morihro-Sensei said

"Instructions for what?" Dachi asked.

"He already answered your question", I said.

"If heaven is what you desire, aquire wisdom to take your mind higher, meaning if your weaknesses is knowledge, you should train your brain more to aquire knowledge. That means you need to learn All the information and skills you need for your missions. All of you have a decent amount of knowledge, you guys don't have a weakness here, especially you Kronosa", Morihro-Sensei said.

"What?! How come Kronosa got the praise?!" Dachi shouted.

"Well, ehh... I did said that you guys had a decent amount of knowledge", he said.

"And if Earthly skills is what you lack, train your body to attack. That means to improve your physical strength also, you should work on your physical condition everyday. Asuka, you're alright in combat, but you need to improve a bit more, don't be afraid to attack the enemy. If Heaven and Earth are opened together, the perilous path will he righteous together", Morihro-Sensei said.

"Woah", Dachi said.

"If your mind and body are working together, a mission would most likely be easy to accomplish", Morihro-Sensei said.

"Oh", we all said.

"What does that blank spot in the writing then?" Asuka asked.

"Oh, that's for you to fill in. These 5 days of survival was to test if you were good enough to be Chunin. Chunins are squad leaders, they should understand the weaknesses and strengths of their other squad members that follow the Chunin Squad Leader. And the needs of skill and knowledge to complete a mission. Also, you should never forget these instructions for the third part of the Chunin Exams", Morihro-Sensei said.

"Alright!" We all said.

~Next Day~
"Congratulations on passing the second part of the Chunin Exams. Preliminary rounds will be held before the third part of the exams. Since, we didn't expect so many to pass", the proctor said.

We heard whispering.

"Look at that team, I can barely see a scratch"

"They must be strong"

"Looks like the Chunin Exams are destroyed, with that team here"

"Would any of you would like to quit?" The proctor asked.

Kabuto and Asuka raises their hands. "Asuka! Why?!" Dachi shouted.

"I'm too afraid, I'll just be demolished by the other candidates", Asuka said.

"Kabuto!" Naruto said.

"It's alright", he said.

"I'll watch you guys, I'm not very good at combat. I'll just get in your way", Asuka said.

"No! But without you healing us, we would be dead meat!" Dachi said.

"Dachi is right, without your healing powers, we wouldn't have the strength to carry on", I said.

"But what would healing help in the heat of battle for myself. I'm not very good too", Asuka said.

"But Asu-" Dachi was cut off.

"If you quit, leave!" The proctor said.

Asuka started to leave again. She left the door. "Alright! Anymore?!" The proctor asked.

The Chunin Exams can be quite terrifying for other people, but at least.... not me...

That's all for this part. So, stay swag, and peace out!