{{104}}

~No One's P.O.V~
Kronosa was still honing her skills in senjutsu, but while doing so she was still thinking about the strong presence that she had felt earlier before with Kabuto.

Then she thought about something else. 'If I have some of Orochimaru's DNA, then I may have some of his chakra. Or to be exact, sage chakra. Orochimaru is a very cunning and snaky individual. He can't die just like that and didn't leave a way on how to revive him. Afterall, that scroll left in one of his hideouts was a way to revive Orochimaru. The question is, when do I revive him?

The war seems to be distracted at the moment, and reviving him in when the war hasn't started yet would make the shinobi alliance turn against me. Now that they're distracted, this may be the perfect opportunity to revive Orochimaru. From the information about my existence, Orochimaru created me to become a weapon.

But a weapon to destroy what? What am I intended to do? Orochimaru most likely won't even attempt to kill me. I guess I'll revive him after I mastered senjutsu. Sooner or later I'll have to participate in this war. If I want to protect people that I care about.' Kronosa thought.

-
Ukkin was eventually confirmed to be an ally by one of the intel division shinobi. Meanwhile Nikku, Dachi, and Naruto were in a conversation with the fifth hokage.

"All of you jinchuriki escaping the island just like that! Look what happened to the fourth raikage's brother! All of you are staying somewhere safe and I don't want any of you to escape!" The fifth hokage scolded.

"Lady Hokage, I have a question." Nikku said.

"What is it?" The fifth hokage said.

"How come that I'm protected even though I'm only a sudo-jinchuriki?" Nikku asked.

"Because you have some of the nine tails chakra and that may prove useful to the enemy." The fifth hokage declared.

"Grandma Tsunade! Let us fight! We'll avenge Octo-Pops and get him back! We can still save him from his tailed beast from being extract-"

"No Naruto! All of you will end up just like Killer Bee if you go out in the battlefield!" The fifth hokage said.

"But there's no point in hiding us, Lady Hokage. Iur is already known to be able to sense our chakra, even if we're hiding, he'll sense our chakra anyway." Nikku reasoned.

"But he'll capture all of you easier if all of you are out in the battlefield. Besides it'll be more safer anyway." The fifth hokage said.

"So you want us to see all our friends perish one by one and we can't even do anything about it?!" Dachi yelled.

"I'm afraid that you won't be able to convince these shinobi. They are simply the ones that cannot be held back. If we add these jinchuriki to the battlefield, we will be able to have more military. It will also increase the chances of us obtaining victory away from Iur." Ukkin said.

"We already saw what they did to Killer Bee, Ukkin. Plus, if they get captured, they add more battle power to the enemy." The fifth hokage said.

"I understand your concerns. But using a shinobi with large chakra reserves can also potentially decrease the enemy's battle power." Ukkin explained.