《27》

~Kronosa's P.O.V~
The day.

When Naruto is leaving the Leaf Village for some training.

Trained by the one if the legendary sannin, Jiraiya. He'll grow stronger for sure. I chose not to say bye to him as he left, I just wished him a farewell.

The village is sure going to be different without him here. I watched as the blonde walked away further into the distance.

It sure is going to be a long time before he comes back. Dachi was hugging him goodbye a lot, and almost burst into tears. Asuka just wished him a goodbye and a safe trip.

I see that everyone is going to miss Naruto. A new beginning is coming soon.

"OH HEY KRONOSA!!" A familiar voice shouted.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I closed my eyes in anger and annoyance. "You're too loud most of the time Dachi", I said.

"Well, I wanted to say goodbye to Naruto again but I saw you here. So... might as well say hi!" Dachi shouted.

I sighed. "I guess that's how you are", I muttered.

"Hm", he said as he looked off to the distance.

"Yeah, I guess I am".

Asuka came by. "Oh hey guys", she said.

"What are you doing here Asuka?" Dachi asked.

"Well, I saw you guys so might as well hang out with you", she said.

"I see", I said.

"You know, we had many fun memories and adventures together", Dachi said.

"Yeah, you could say that", I said.

"I'm so happy that we're all friends", Asuka said.

Friends?

I bit my lip a bit. "..Yeah I guess", I said.

"It's always nice to be with friends, there always there for ya", Dachi said.

I nodded. So this is what it feels to have a friend, it's a happy emotion. Since, I probably never had one before.

"Hhm", Asuka said positively.

Dachi put his arms around Asuka and I. "Yeah!" He shouted.

I looked down to the ground. A positive emotion eh?

"Dachi... you're hurting my neck a bit", Asuka said.

"Oh sorry", he said as he removed his arm from her shoulder.

"Don't think I think the same too?" I said.

"Oh sorry", he said again as he removed his arm from my shoulder.

"See you guys", I said as I started walking away.

"Oh.. what?!" Dachi shouted.

"Bye", Asuka said simply.

Maybe it'll be sooner than I think.

That's it for the Naruto chapters. First I'll make a Shippuden introduction and I'll make the Shippuden chapters! This chapter is a bit short but whatever! I'll proabably make most of the story in the Shippuden chapters. So, stay swag, and peace out!