{{29}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
Kronosa taught Dachi and Asuka how to use their weapons. "Dachi, you seem like a fast learner", Kronosa said.

"Really? I mean, I know", he said.

"Asuka your're good at listening and following of what I say. But both of you have good qualities", Kronosa said.

"Thanks... I guess?" Dachi said.

"Looks we're done for the day", Kronosa said.

"Alright!'' Dachi shouted.

Then, Morihro-Sensei appeared. "I thought you guys would be here", he said.

"Gah?! Morihro-Sensei, why are you here?!'' Dachi shouted.

"Well, we have a mission today. And it requires Team Morihro for this one", he said.

"Alright sensei! Its been a while since we've been with a mission with you!'' Dachi said.

"Actually, I won't be on this mission with you. I have other things to do, go to Lady Hokage's office. And also, Kronosa is going to be leader of this mission", he said as he disppeared.

"Why can't I be leader?!" Dachi said.

"Well, Morihro-Sensei said so", Asuka said.

"Well, he told us to go the fifth Hokage's office", Kronosa said.

"Lets go then!'' Dachi said.

They went to the hokage's office. "Lady Hokage", they said as they bowed.

"So, I'm guessing that Morihro brought you here", the fifth hokage said.

"Yeah... who else?" Dachi said.

"Well, this mission is about gathering more imformation about Orichimaru", the fifth hokage said.

"Uh... um.. but how are we supposed to know how to gather imfomation.. if we don't know where to go...?" Asuka asked.

"Well, you will go to the locations where Orichimaru was before. And also some locations that are related to him. Here, I'll hand you a piece of paper where to find him", she said as she handed them a piece of paper to Kronosa.

"Wait... then we have to go to the hidden sound village then!" Dachi said.

"No you won't, just look at the piece of paper to find which locations to go. This is technically a C-rank mission. But, if you get attacked by other ninja, this would be probably a B-rank mission", she said.

"But why would Morihro-Sensei send a bunch of Chunin like us?" Asuka asked.

"Well, you guys have a skill level that's slightly above Chunin. This mission shouldn't be too hard for you", the fifth Hokage said.

"I see then", Kronosa said.

The three went out the door, while Kronosa was holding the piece of paper tightly in her hands.

That's all for this chapter. So, stay swag, and peace out!