{{119}}

THREE YEARS LATER

All of team twelve were currently a bit older than when they were at the fourth great ninja war. In those years, they had trained courageously to improve their skills. Dachi mastered the 7 gates, Kronosa obtained the water chakra nature, Asuka obtained the earth chakra nature, and Nikku had honed her skills in fuinjutsu.

Asuka was almost close in achieving her goal as being an exceptional shinobi. She would eventually be a lead medic and become the director of Konoha's hospital which will eventually be called Kurokawa hospital.

Every nation was in peace, every nation was able to agree with one another and the amount of violence had decreased.

-
Ukkin was at her timeline, visiting her son's grave and mourning him. She had always done this every year at the day he died. When she had came back to her original timeline three years ago, she had given back the Jougan to her husband Ihcad. She then implanted Iur's Hakaigan into her empty eye socket.

She had trained with the Hakaigan the past three years to prepare for any upcoming fights or when she would need to help a timeline. Ukkin had a feeling of depression, she had helped in the killing of her only child. It was a low chance of Ukkin ever baring a child again. But she still wished to have a child and raise them properly in order to avoid her past mistakes with Iur.

Fortunately, her timeline was relatively peaceful. The fourteenth great ninja war had ended two years ago. Plants were replanted, wildlife was able to thrive again, and shinobi were rebuilding their nations. All the nations were able to enjoy peace and harmony together after a long time.

'If only Iur could see our timeline now.' Ukkin thought as she stated into the sky.

"Still moping around Ukkin?" Her husband Ihcad asked her.

"No, I was just-"

"It's okay Ukkin, I understand how you feel. Afterall, Iur was my son too and takes time to get over his death. But of course, you feel more guilty because you took part in ending his life. You probably need more time to recover." Ihcad said.

"Yes, he's right." Asonork suddenly said.

"Asonork what are you doing here?" Ukkin asked.

Then Akusa had also revealed herself. "It looks like it's a team twenty-one reunion." Ihcad said.

"I was just walking around admiring the peace. I've heard your conversation with Ihcad. We should all mourn Iur's death, he was my student and he was Akusa's godson." Asonork said.

"Yes, we have all suffered casualties." Akusa added.

Team twelve's alternate; team twenty-one had very powerful shinobi. All of them very capable of all the five chakra natures and they were much stronger then team twelve due to experience. Unlike Kronosa, Asonork had unlocked the Mangekyou Sharigan. During Asonork's childhood, she was much more power-hungry and murderous in order to survive the barbaric wars.

Akusa had possessed the Byakugan by obtaining it from a Hyuga clan member. All of team twenty-one had their hardships, making them stronger just to survive their cruel world. But fortunately, they have finally enjoyed a life of peace.

The fourteenth great ninja war had started because of the hidden mist, their murderous, greedy intentions had started the war. The sand had been successfully invaded by the mist, causing them to surrender their land. The sand had pretended to be allies with the mist since they were in a helpless state, making the other three great nations to not make a move on them.