{{114}}

~No One's P.O.V~
Dachi once again, started building a tailed beast bomb to fire at Iur. Kronosa started to weave some hand signs. "Lightning Style: Electric Needles."

Needles with electricity swarming around them started to chase Iur. Iur had no choice but to block with his swords, causing both of them to break.

Kronosa then weaved one hand sign. "Sage Art: Inorganic Animation."

Suddenly, the fragments of metal of Iur's swords started to form into sharp pieces of metal. The metal tried piercing him. Iur stepped back and started weaving hand signs. But he was unable to due to the sharp environment forming around him.

Iur repeatedly had to dodge the sharp objects coming out from the Earth. "Hirudora!" Guy shouted as he released a powerful punch towards Iur.

A white spiritual tiger emerged and it went towards Iur like a predator. Afterwards, Dachi fired his tailed beast bomb towards Iur. Iur was overthrown by the attacks and was severely injured. The wall before him crumbled into the pieces when the attack hit.

Iur was coughing out blood, but he still kept his composure. Iur eventually got up and wiped the blood away. Then Kronosa used her Inorganic Animation to stab Iur from the ground. Iur bled even more from the attack. "That's enough, Iur is already defenseless. He can't even defend himself." Ukkin said as she was her son getting stabbed. (In honest truth she couldn't bear to see the sight anymore)

"So. Your telling me that I should spare a foul creature like this. Don't make me laugh, I'll stab him as many times as I want to. And I won't stop until his body is completely amputed and only a puddle of blood will remain." Kronosa responded.

'His death must've been a lot for her. Her eyes are filled with emptiness and not a single drop of mercy could be seen. It's been a long time since I've seen her like this. Kronosa had learned more mercy over the years, but she is really going let blood splatter over the floor.' Asuka thought.

Then suddenly a puff of smoke had replaced Iur. Then Iur appeared and spoke out. "Jikanteido."

Then once again, time had stopped only Iur was able to move. Only he knew what his motives are. And only he knew who he was going to kill.

Time resumed, blood spluttered out of one of their members: Might Guy. 'Someone capable using all eight gates is more bothersome than the Dakugan. Especially with the Hirudora, a very powerful taijutsu I must say.' Iur thought.

'Is Iur's Jikanteido's cool down thirty-five minutes? Or is it just a fake cool down time to throw me off?' Ukkin thought.

Guy had collapsed onto the floor, Asuka rushed to heal him. She started to heal both Nikku and Guy at once. She started getting herbs out of her ninja pouch and started making medicine to cure their fatal wounds.

Then all at once, things began to crumble although they just injured Iur with powerful attacks. Kronosa's sage mode had run out Iur obtained his abilities back of his Rinnegan.

'Tch, even an extra five minutes onto sage of my Dakugan wasn't even enough to defeat this bastard.' Kronosa thought.

"GUY SENSEI!!" Rock Lee cried out as he rushed to Guy's side.

Rock Lee was overcomed with sadness as he saw his sensei getting severely injured. "G-Guy Sensei..." Lee said as he wept.