《18》

~Next Week/ Kronosa's P.O.V~
"Hey sensei, you told all of us to meet us here. What is it that you want sensei?" Dachi asked.

"Well, we're all going to do some training", Morihro-Sensei said.

"That's all? This makes no sense", I said.

"Well, Kronosa and Asuka have you learned anything new last week?" Morihro-Sensei asked.

"Yeah", we both said.

"What?! How?!" Dachi shouted.

"Well, Kronosa thought me a new jutsu", Asuka said.

I just ignored her words. "Oh really?" He said.

"She's a teammate, we always have to help each other", I said.

"Well, how about you Kronosa? You must have learned something for yourself", Morihro-Sensei said.

"Yeah I have", I said.

"Ok show me guys", he said.

"Lightning Style: Electric Needles", I said as I targeted sensei.

The needles chased Morihro-Sensei said, he threw some kunai to block the needles but the needles went through. "What are you doing Kronosa?!" Asuka said.

I turned the needles away from him and targeted it at a tree. "I sometimes resent you sensei", I said.

"I see, how about you Asuka?" Morihro- Sensei asked.

"Water Style: Strangling Water!" She shouted.

The water ran down quickly to the ground and grabbed onto a deer and the water wrapped it's throat and squeezed. Then, Asuka removed the water from the deer. "So you learned and taught moves that would most likely never miss", sensei said.

"Yeah so what, what's the point of training with us with you?" I asked.

"Hey! Don't forget me! I learned something too! Earth Style: Mud Wall!" Dachi shouted.

"Wow Dachi!" Asuka said.

"I see that all of you learned a new jutsu. But, just learning more jutsus doesn't make you physically stronger", he said.

"True", Asuka said.

"So...?" I said.

"You will be doing hand to hand combat. Kronosa, you're more of a fighter that does fighting from a distance. If you think about it, all of your jutsus are from far range. And you Asuka and Dachi, you barely do Taijutsu also like Kronosa. All of you like to use Ninjutsu more often", he said.

"I see", I said.

"Follow me guys, I'll show where we'll train", Morihro-Sensei said.

We all followed him to a field. "You will all fight each other, if someone is about to get major injury, I will stop the battle", he said.

"Alright", Asuka said.

"So what's the first match?" Dachi asked.

"First round is Dachi vs Kronosa", Morihro-Sensei said.

I looked at Dachi. "We can't use Ninjutsu right?" I asked.

"Yup", he said.

"I'm going to win this battle even though it's just practice!" Dachi shouted.

"Whatever", I said.

"Begin!" Morihro-Sensei said.

Dachi was too impatient for me to make my move, he dashed towards towards me. He punched a couple times, I dodged a couple times. We both activated our dojutsu.

He tried kicking me a couple of times, I dodged again. Then, I thought of a move. I grabbed Dachi, then, he used his Jougan to teleport. He came from behind, I predicted it with my Sharigan. I dodged the kick that he threw at me. How could he already control the Jougan's teleportation powers when he just awakened it two weeks ago?..

I used the Sharigan, I grabbed Dachi and kicked him up in the air. He teleported behind me, I punched him back up in the air. Then, I kicked him down to the ground. "Lions Barrage!" I shouted.

Dachi teleported from hitting the ground and kicked me down on the ground. I grunted. How come I didn't predict that? He was probably faster than me that time.

I took some needles and held them. I threw the needles at him. He dodged, and tried punching me, I dodged. He teleported behind me, I took one needle and threw it at his neck just in time. I jumped up and lifted my right leg. I kicked him down on the head and punched him in the face. "Combatation Limbs!" I shouted.

He teleported behind me and punched me. We both fell down. I really didn't have a limit of stamina. I took out a kunai, and rushed over to him. Holding the kunai close to his neck. "Well, this was almost a tie, but Kronosa won this. But you guys almost have match to match strength", Morihro-Sensei said.

"Gah!" Dachi shouted.

Asuka ran over to us to heal our injuries. "What was that Taijutsu method did you use?" Dachi asked.

"I read it in a book, in case of an emergency. But, you're pretty good in Taijutsu as well", I said.

"Asuka would you like to fight as well?" Sensei asked.

"No, Dachi and Kronosa are both too strong for me", she said.

"Well Dachi, our battle in the Chunin Exams is two weeks away", I said.

"Yeah", he said.

"Dachi, I know you're my oppenent, but you're also my teammate. I'll teach you a new jutsu tomorrow and we'll also train see ya", I said.

"Oh.. ok? Alright!" He shouted.

"I'm going to find that special jutsu in my clan Kronosa!" Asuka said.

"Alright do your thing guys", I said.

Tomorrow will be interesting at least..

That's all for this chapter. It's also a bit of a filler, but a little important as well. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!