{{96}}

~No One's P.O.V~
While Asuka was standing in the fifth division, other shinobi from other nations started bickering and arguing.

Then the current Kazekage of the hidden sand village, Gaara stopped some of the fighting with his sand and spoke a speech that led the different shinobi to forgive each other and to stop fighting.

Asuka was relieved that the arguing had stopped. Asuka was nervous about this war. Yes, she did train her ninjutsu for this war specifically, but it was her duty to fulfill to be a backup medic in this war.

-
"So Obito. Do you remember me from two years ago when we made our deal?" a voice questioned.

"Is that who I think it is?" Tobi questioned.

"Yes, it's me Obito." the voice said as he revealed himself to 'Tobi.'

The individual had mahogany hair, tan skin, and violet eyes. A black cloak was covering his actual attire. 

"Ah, it's you Iur. Long time hasn't it? You have grown up quite a bit." Obito said.

"Yes it has. But just because I was sixteen when I made that deal doesn't mean you can treat me like a kid. So how many jinchuriki have you gathered so far Obito?" Iur questioned.

"Only six. I still haven't captured the nine tails, eight tails, and the two tails yet." Obito spoke.

"So what's with all the white zetsus?" Iur asked.

"They're for the fourth great ninja war." he said.

"All of these white zetsus for war?! Ha! This military won't even stand a chance in war!" Iur sneered.

"Maybe. But I suppose you could help me with the miltary." Obito said.

"Obito, Obito, you won't get any help from me for war, only for the Project Tsukuyomi. It's been two years. I don't expect to wait any more for the remaining jinchuriki to get captured." Iur said.

"Iur-"

"My patience has run out. Obito." Iur said darkly.

Then Iur grabbed one of his swords and tried slashing Obito's head off. Obito then caught the sword, preventing his death.

"Iur! What's the meaning of this?!" Obito yelled.

"I'm tired of the endless war in my timeline Obito. I won't let your slowness and incompetence make my life hellish than it already is!" Iur shouted as he dropped his sword.

Iur thought of a grim strategy and aimed a punch at Obito. "What about our deal?" Obito said as the punch went threw him.

As soon as the punch went threw him, Obito caught Iur's wrist and squeezed it harshly. "That's your last mistake. Obito. Making me wait. Hakaigan!" he said.

Then Iur pulled his wrist to freedom, and grabbed Obito with his other hand. Then Iur used the freed hand on punch Obito, making his mask break.

Obito then was slammed against the wall due to the impact. Iur grabbed the sword and lunged at Obito. Obito used his kamui to teleport form the attack.

Iur smirked. 'Perfect. He has the Rinnegan and Sharigan. He may have not collected all the tailed beasts but I'll just get the remaining three and I'll fix my timeline soon enough.' he thought.

"What's so funny?" Obito said as he glared at Iur.

Iur laughed out loud. "The idea that my timeline will soon be fixed by my own hands. And soon I will rejoice as soon as the war will stop."

"Tch." Obito said.

"Struggling aren't you? You barely have any intel on me. Well, I don't blame you, I am from a future timeline afterall, so it's impossible for you to get any intel on me. While on the other hand, I know almost everything about you." Iur mocked.

"Don't be so cocky. If you know what I'm capable of, then you should know that I'm quite dangerous." Obito said.

"There's no need to worry when I know that my abilities are more advanced than yours." Iur said arrogantly.

"Hmp. Let's see." Obito said.

Then Obito tried activating his Sharigan to inflict a genjutsu on Iur. Iur mockingly laughed. "My Hakaigan is immune to all types of genjutsu, Obito. So don't even try."

Then Iur used his Hakaigan to teleport near Obito. Obito used his kamui once again to escape from the attack.

Iur quickly teleported towards Obito and stabbed him quickly before he was able to use thr kamui again.

Obito started coughing up blood. Iur stabbed him repeatedly before killing him. Then he cleaned the blood off his sword by swinging it once violently. He then put it back in his scabbard.

Then Iur grabbed both of Obito's Rinnegan and Sharigan out of his eyes. He then implanted the the Rinnegan into his other eye. He then kept the Sharigan and his other eye inside a container that he pulled out of his pouch.

He then stuffed the container back in his pouch and closed it. 'Now to find the Gedo Statue. Afterwards, I'll find the remaining jinchuriki so I can inflict the Infinite Tsukuyomi to stop war in my timeline. So the current remaining jinchuriki in this timeline, is Killer Bee, my uncle, and my father. It doesn't really matter if I kill my uncle and father in this timeline. They really aren't my real relatives.' Iur thought.

Then Iur was greeted with a bunch of white zetsus. Soon enough, they were all trying to kill him. "Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!" he shouted.

The jutsu discengrated a lot of the white zetsus. Then in a secluded area where Sasuke was in, a white zetsu rushed in. "Sasuke, you must run! There's an intruder who killed Tobi!" He panicked.

"I could take him on." Sasuke said.

"He has the Rinnegan, Sharigan, and an unknown dojutsu. And your eyes haven't fully recovered, you must go!" White Zetsu yelled.

Sasuke left soon enough. And soon enough, Iur slaughtered all the White Zetsus. "I can't believe I wasted my chakra on these lowly beings. But again, I had to." Iur said.

'Now to find the Gedo Statue. I can't afford to waste any more time. I only have a month to find the jinchuriki.' Iur thought.

-
Kabuto and Kronosa had already checked the second hideout that they arrived in. And once again, they were heading to an another hideout. "So Kabuto, I've thought about your sage mode offer." Kronosa said.

"So what's your decision?" he asked.

"I'll do it once we're done searching through all the hideouts." she said.

"Good. I'll lead you to Ryuchi Cave as soon as we're done." he said.

Welp this is where I think we stop ripping things off from the original plot and make the story ourselves. I know Obito dies without renewal, but I didn't kill him because I hated him, Obito is actually my favorite character in Naruto. So it sucked killing him off, but it was necessary for the plot. But I really hoped you enjoyed the chapter. So, stay swag, and peace out!