{{33}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
It was a regular day. Nothing too major or anything. Then, Kronosa saw Naruto along with Shikamaru and Choji fighting a pale boy who was on a rooftop. She observed the fight and it seemed that the pale boy was well experienced in battling. She also observed his attacks. He brang his sketches to life to attack them. Which was a unique and interesting ability in her opinion. 

She didn't want to interrupt the fight. It wasn't her battle, and she wasn't done observing his moves. She realized that the pale boy had a leaf forehead protecter. The boy disappeared after his weapon clashed with Naruto's. Kronosa secretly followed the pale boy around. But, the boy was sharp as a hawk.

He turned around. But, Kronosa left quickly before she was seen. She quickly escaped before she could get caught again. She knew that Asuka was training with her family in the Kurokawa household. And Dachi was off training in their training spot. Kronosa was already trained enough. She had many new strategies, and jutsu. Dachi proabably trained more than anybody in his team. She had to admit, it was a bit boring without them.

She had a question about that boy. 'Why would he attack leaf shinobi if he is a leaf shinobi?"

She thought about it for a minute. She couldn't think anything except that he was a traitor, or he was fighting for fun.

She didn't want to take her chances, so she retreated away farther. His skill was exceptional, very exceptional. But, she can't worry about him right now this moment. She decided to go to Naruto ask him.

She called out to him. "Huh? What is it Kronosa?" He asked.

"Did you the name of the shinobi you battled?" She asked.

"You saw? Well, no. He just came out of nowhere and attacked us", he said.

"Weird..." Kronosa said.

"Yeah.. But, I think I gotta go. Bye!" He said as he ran away.

Kronosa stood there, alone. She was bored out of her mind and wanted to know more about that stranger, since she had nothing to do.

She had plans for the next day. And those plans would change everything she did. She wanted to do something before doing those plans. She already gathered much information, about her plans.

She looked around the village. Seeing how it's glorious and perfect. But, something good never lasts forever.

~After A While~
She found about that boy that Naruto, Shikamaru, and Choji fought. He was part of the ANBU, and uses the name Sai. Also, she found out that he was going to be Team Kakashi's new team member and replacement for Sasuke.

'Seeing how he battled, his skills may be exceptional to Sasuke's skills' she thought.

She shared the news to Asuka and Dachi. She knew that Morihro probably knew the news already.

Dachi overdramatized the situation like how Sai could never be good as Sasuke. And Kakashi's team needs Sasuke way more than before.

In Asuka's case, she understood perfectly and went along with it. She also wanted to meet Sai and get along with him.

But Kronosa had some information about Sai, mostly about his personality: he uses a fake smile.

That's all for this part. Thanks for reading!  So, stay swag, and peace out!