{{76}}

~No One's P.O.V~
It was the next day. Nikku was watching Dachi, and eventually she fell asleep, with her head on the side of his bed, sitting on a chair.

Morihro was at the fifth Hokage's office in the morning, reporting the new discovery. "A new chakra nature combination made by one of your team members?" She questioned.

"Yes. Lady Hokage. Dachi made a new chakra nature, combining earth and wind chakra natures." Morihro said.

"Interesting. How many hours, days, or even months did it take for him to create this new nature?" She asked.

"From what I've heard, it only took two hours to master and create the new chakra nature, Debris Nature." He stated.

"Two days?! To master and create a new chakra nature?! Unbelievable! That boy must be special then...." she said.

"Indeed, Lady Hokage. Dachi has the power to master things in a such a short amount of time." He complimented. He paused, and began to talk again. "Also, have you thought of sharing the news with the leaf village?" Morihro asked.

"Yes Morihro, I have thought of it. This is similar to Naruto's new jutsu, and both are important. I may or may not share this with the village." She said.

"I see then. But, there's not much information about the two and their discoveries." Morihro said.

"True. From what I learned from Naruto's new jutsu, it did cause serious damage to himself. Did the same result happen to Dachi?" She asked.

"I've heard that his body started aching from using too much chakra. And he couldn't move freely from the recoil of that new chakra nature jutsu." Morihro stated.

"It looks like both Naruto and Dachi, have dangers from using their own discovery. We can't let them use their new discoveries often, or..... the results could be tragic." She said.

"I hear you Lady Hokage, you may be right. But, if they can't use their discoveries, what was the point of making a new discovery?" Morihro questioned.

"We'll see Morihro." The fifth Hokage said.

-
Nikku soon woke up. Feeling a bit grouchy, in the morning. She rubbed her eyes a bit and yawned quietly.

She looked at Dachi for a moment, trying not to disturb his peaceful slumber. As she could remember from yesterday, she had to watch Dachi, or he would probably escape from his hospital bed.

She didn't mind doing the job, she actually liked looking out for him. She liked people who had determination in them, even in the lowest situation, they never gave up.

Nikku thought she didn't have any determination in her at all, even in the sand village, she had no confidence in herself. Or any determination.

But hanging out with her friend Dachi, and her sibling apprentice, Naruto changed her. She always tries to be confident, but her determination was usually low.

She had a tragic past in the sand village. And her friends, Naruto and Dachi could relate to her pain. A giant void of emptiness inside her heart. Staying happy was a way to cover up her true sadness. But, having her friends beside her helped her fill in that emptiness.

She never knew her parents at all, and not knowing could make you hurt more, causing more pain on you for you to endure. But that was how her life is, and she had to live with it.

Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought.

As Nikku was puzzled around her thoughts, Dachi began to wake up. "Oh good morning Dachi." She said.

"Good morning to you too Nikku..." He said as he stretched and yawned.

Then, suddenly, Morihro walked into the room. "Good morning guys, I see that both of you are awake." He said.

"Yo sensei! Can Nikku and I hang out with our homie Naruto?" Dachi asked.

Morihro sighed. "He's with Jiraiya guys." He said.

"Aww man! I haven't talked to my homie Naruto for such a long time!" Dachi said.

"Oh well...." Nikku said, containing her disappointment.

"Anyways Nikku, I know you have to constantly keep going to the hospital to take care of Dachi injuries. And since I think you're a good medical ninja.... Lady Hokage bought you a place for you to stay. And you don't have to constantly keep going to the hospital." Morihro said.

"YAY!" Nikku shouted. "Can I see the place that Lady Hokage bought me?!" Nikku asked.

Nikku was happy that she wasn't going to the hospital 24/7 to bring Dachi over for treatment. She was also happy that she got a place of her own.

"Sure Nikku. But after I call Asuka over to watch Dachi over." Morihro said.

"Oh what- oh come on!" Dachi complained.

Nikku smiled, and was excited that there a place she could stay, where she can take shelter from bad weather.

Well guys that's it for this chapter. Thanks for reading. So, stay swag, and peace out!