{{34}}

~No Ones P.O.V~
Kronosa was awake at night. It's not like she needed any sleep anyways. She was planning to leave the village to find more information about herself. She felt Orichimaru knew more about her, than she knew about herself.

She needed to find something, that may be important to her. She would be leaving the Leaf Village to do so. Her plans include betraying the village, but not fully betraying the village. If she wanted to leave the village, she would need to disguise herself.

She took a mask and a black cloak, and put it on. She took her necessary items and went. She would also need to change her appearance and name.

With that, she left the village. With some intention to return.

She left precisely at night. It's going to be hard to find what she's looking for.

There she went, starting to look.

~Next Morning~
Dachi and Asuka woke up the next morning. They wanted spend more time with Team Kakashi's new teammate, Sai. And get to know him better. They tried finding Kronosa, but they couldn't.

They started to worry a bit. They thought this isn't too urgent to tell the Hokage yet. But, they checked everywhere in the village and couldn't find her.

They decided to report this to the fifth Hokage.

"What? You couldn't find Kronosa after going around the village?" She asked.

"Yeah... Lady Hokage", Asuka said sadly.

"We looked around like we've never before! And we still couldn't find her!"  Dachi shouted.

"This is bad", the Hokage said.

She paused and thought for a while. "Ok then, I'll send you in a mission to find her", the Hokage said.

"Wait... you can't be seriou-"

"Asuka, it may possible that she may go rogue." The Hokage said.

"No never! It can't be possible! She would never leave us!" Dachi shouted.

"Dachi, I understand how you're feeling. But, it's possible. Sasuke left the village, and-"

"She's nothing like Sasuke!" Asuka said.

"She hates Sasuke, she would never want to become like him!" Dachi said.

The Hokage was shocked by their words. 'That's how much they care for their teammate?' She thought.

"What if she is?" The Hokage tested.

"... She isn't a power-hungry person like Sasuke!" Asuka said.

"She would proabably care about her village and friends than power!" Dachi said.

The Hokage amazed from their words. Maybe what their saying is true. "Since, you are so dedicated to her, as I said. I'll assign you a mission to find her." The fifth Hokage said.

"Like that's gonna work", a familiar voice said.

Asuka and Dachi turned around to see who it was. "Shikamaru?" Asuka said.

"Alright Shikamaru, tell a reason why it won't work", the Hokage asked.

"First of all, I was in charge in a mission to find Sasuke. We failed the mission. So what makes this any different?" Shikamaru said.

"Well, this mission doesn't include Orichimaru", she said.

"You could be right, but you never know. What happens if she goes to other enemies?" He asked.

"You don't mean.. the Akatsuki?" She said.

"Its very possible, if you think about it", Shikamaru said.

'Sending Dachi in this mission could be dangerous. Maybe sending Morihro along with them, is a more smarter idea' the Hokage thought.

"The.. Akatsuki...?" Asuka said.

"Yeah! What's the Akatsuki?!" Dachi asked.

"Since you found out now, there's no point in not telling you. The Akatsuki is an organization full of S-rank criminals", the Hokage said.

"The Akatsuki? I heard it...from Naruto when he came back from a mission", Dachi said.

"Then, you should know how dangerous they are", the Hokage said.

"They seem like terrible people..." Asuka said.

"I'll call Morihro over, and you guys can start the mission to find her", she said.

"Alright", Asuka and Dachi said.

That's all for this chapter! Thanks for reading! Please comment or vote! Also, as I always say. I do not own any of the fanart in a chapter. I only claim and say what's mine. I own the art of the cover and the characters added on this story. So, stay swag, and peace out!