{{109}}

~No One's P.O.V~
That familiar voice belonged to a shinobi that had raven black hair, slitted yellow pupils, and pale skin. It was Kronosa Yamiyaka, 'rogue' ninja of the leaf village and a 'former' member of team twelve.

Everybody in the shinobi alliance had turned their attention to the ravenette. After the roar of the four tails was heard, it fell down. Dachi's eyes widened as he saw his old friend appear in the fourth great ninja war. 'She isn't wearing the mask like last time. But why is Kronosa here?' Dachi thought.

Asuka and Morihro had similar reactions to Dachi. "K-Kronosa...? Is that really you?" Dachi questioned.

'So Dachi is able to transform into his tailed beast, I see then.' Kronosa observed.

"Yes, but I should share you some information on how to stop the tailed beasts." Kronosa said.

"Hokage, who is that?" The fourth raikage questioned.

"Kronosa Yamiyaka, she left the leaf village a couple months ago and joined the Akatsuki. From the information I have obtained, she did those actions due to an unknown goal. And from unconfirmed sources, she may be the daughter of Orochimaru." The fifth Hokage explained.

"What?! Is she going to help the enemy then if she's part of the Akatsuki?" The fourth raikage questioned.

"Fourth raikage, you do not need to worry. I'm only here to assist you in this war." Kronosa said.

"You are an Akatsuki member! We cannot trust you!" The fourth raikage shouted.

"I had left the Akatsuki for a long time now. You kage should not assume one's intentions." Kronosa responded

'Left the Akatsuki? When? And why?' Dachi thought.

Then two people had made their appearance with Kronosa afterwards. It was Orochimaru and Kabuto Yakushi. The fifth hokage's eyes widened at the two individuals that appeared before her. "Why do you look so surprised Tsunade?" Orochimaru asked.

"Orochimaru." Tsunade said with slight anger in her voice.

"Lady Hokage, Kabuto will mean no harm to you. But feel free to keep an eye on Orochimaru." Kronosa said.

"Why are you with them Kronosa?" Asuka asked.

"Because they gave me the most possible information about myself. But somehow, I still feel empty." Kronosa said.

"So what led you to leaving the village and joining the Akatsuki?" Morihro questioned.

"I left the village because I was growing impatient of waiting for answers to come to me, so instead I left to find them myself. I joined the Akatsuki because I used them for protection due to my status as being a rogue ninja." Kronosa said.

"I see then." Morihro said.

"Enough talk. The tailed beasts each have a rod hidden somewhere in their chest area. I was able to obtain this information by observing them and using the information I know about the Rinnegan. Removing this rod, will free the tailed beasts from the enemy's control over them. However, they will still be trapped under the enemy. But as long as they aren't controlled, they shouldn't be a problem." Kronosa informed.

"Alright! So we just have to remove the rod for every tailed beasts!" Naruto said.

'I see then, this is Asonork's counterpart of this timeline. Her abilities will probably be very capable, due to being Asonork's counterpart.' Ukkin thought.