18. Secret Valentine- part 1

Dedicated to my favourite girls and favourite authors, and girls that I can talk to about anything and help with story ideas as well :)

Pugsbunny88

DanielleJackson379

ShannonCataldi

Smytheberry1726

A/N: since Valentine's Day is soon, I thought I would write a Valentine's Day chapter.

Rachel walked into Glee club feeling upset and alone, because she was the only one in New Directions to not have a date for Valentine's Day. She was lonely and depressed because no-one wanted to be her date to bredsticks.

When the bell rang, Rachel walked to her locker and saw all the couples and she just wanted to leave and cry, but she had to be strong and not let the feeling of being alone get to her. When she reached her locker she saw Blaine and Kurt, who did invite her out with them, but she didn't want to be a third wheel.

As she zoned out Blaine and Kurt, she opened her locker, and glitter and stars fell out on the floor. She watched them fall, and she turned to Blaine who said

"It wasn't me or Kurt." As he said that, Kurt then said

"There's a note stuck to the inside of your door." He took down the note, and handed it to Rachel. Rachel took the note, and cautiously opened it, in fear it was a prank. When she opened she read it out loud to Blaine and Kurt.

To My Shining Star,

Hope you liked the first of your surprises for Valentine's Day.
I know glitter and stars are a surprise,
But I wanted you to know what a shining star you are.
I'm speechless, and don't know what to say, but what can I say, you captured my heart.
It's about time someone treated you like the queen you are, and to be honest it should be me, have a good day beautiful, and enjoy the surprises today, Happy Valentine's Day love.

Much love
Your King.

As she read the note to Blaine and Kurt who was gushing about it, they heard

"That note is fake, and she wrote it." They turned to see Quinn. Rachel was mad and said

"Just because I got a secret admirer, and you don't, it doesn't mean you are any better, you stole my boyfriend from me, and made him cheat on me with you, enjoy my seconds." As Rachel said that, Quinn walked away upset. Rachel then turned her attention back to Blaine and Kurt who were shocked that she stood up to Quinn.

Rachel put the note in her locker, and walked back to glee club because they had glee all day, she walked back with Blaine and Kurt, they walked in as Mr Schue walked in as well. Halfway through glee, roses were being handed out around the room. When the roses were being handed out, Rachel wanted to leave, but then all of a sudden a warbler walked in. Blaine looked up and saw Thad. Sebastian's best friend.

Thad walked over to Rachel and gave her a bouquet of red and white roses, with a note. Thad then walked away smiling to himself. As he walked away the bell at McKinely went, for second period, which meant they still had glee club.

As the bell rang, Blaine, Kurt and Rachel were surprised at the roses, as the continued to look at the bouquet, both boys wanted to know what the note said. Rachel, picked up the note from inside the bouquet and read out loud enough for all three of them to hear.

My Shining Star,

I know school might be hard, but you will get through today and everyday. Hope you like the roses,
I couldn't decide between red and white
I got both, because I know you would love them anyway.
You may think no-one loves you
Or no-one notices
But that's where you are wrong pretty lady,
I love you and I notice you.
Again Happy Valentine's Day my Queen.