Clothing

2/20/19

Yusei wasn't surprised at all when Judai tugged him up to their room the second they got home, practically pouncing on him the second they got the door closed.

"Making me wait to kiss you, how mean," Judai pouted, pulling him down for a long kiss. He obliged, slowly moving backwards until he could sit on the bed and pull Judai down on top of him so that he didn't have to lean so much - his back greatly appreciated it, at least. Judai barely let him take a breath when they eventually broke apart before pulling him back in for another, pushing him down gently so they were lying down instead.

"Your hair tickles," Yusei chuckled a few minutes later, reaching up with both hands and putting the other's hair behind his ears as best he could; it didn't really want to stay, but at least it wasn't in the way of their mouths anymore. The last thing he wanted was a mouth full of hair.

"Yeah, well, your knee pads like to dig into me," Judai retaliated, sitting back up suddenly and hitting said knee pads to prove his point, "You weren't even riding your bike today, why are you wearing these?"

"It was just in case I needed to run out and go get anything for the twins," Yusei explained, scooting back a bit from under Judai so he could sit up as well, "At least I'm not wearing my usual jacket? That thing has protection all over it."

Judai grumbled at that, giving him a cute pout, "Yeah, in all the places that I like to rest my head. Why are there shoulder pads?"

"To protect my shoulders, obviously."

He got a light bop to the head for that one.

"Ha ha, very funny," Judai said, though Yusei could see his lips trying to twitch into a smile, "You're just glad that the jacket you gave me is fluffy as hell, aren't you?" The brown-haired male tugged at said jacket, playing with the fluff in the hood while giving Yusei a knowing look.

"Maybe. Though, it is my jacket - I just like to see you wearing my clothes," he teased, wrapping his arms around his waist so he could pull him closer and peck him on the cheek. He was rewarded with the sight of a slightly flustered Judai, trying to look away from him in embarrassment.

"That's not fair at all, I don't get to see you in mine because you're too tall to wear them," Judai complained, bringing his hands up to grip at Yusei's arms so he stayed balanced.

Yusei hummed, thinking about the time that he gave him his clothes before laughing a bit, "I nearly gave myself a heart attack when I gave you it, y'know. I hadn't thought about it beyond the fact that you needed warm clothing, then you walked out and suddenly I realized that you were wearing my clothes."

Judai laughed at that, a bright grin making its way back onto his face once again as he suddenly pulled Yusei into a tight bear hug and rolled them onto their sides, "That's just like you, how did I not notice at the time? Aw, now I wanna see you in my jacket even more - why must you be so tall? Then again, I like how tall you are so I guess I can't complain too much."

Yusei got a glimpse of a mischievous glint in his eyes before he was pulled into another long kiss, eyes closing immediately as he felt Judai eagerly lick his lips for entrance. He lost the little war they subsequently had, Judai moving so he was on top of him once again and grabbing his hands.

He looked on in confusion as Judai moved back suddenly, though he was already wary due to the foxy look that had made its way back onto the shorter male's face. He soon figured out what he was planning though when Judai took his hands and brought them up, using them to pull his jacket just off his shoulders; Yusei felt his face warm at the sight, cursing the fact that he knew he was staring with wide eyes but couldn't look away in the slightest.

"Yusei..." Judai breathed, looking him right in the eyes. He momentarily let the foxy smirk he'd been sporting fall away, replacing it with half-lidded eyes and just-ever-so-slightly parted lips.

Yusei was going to die early, and it was all going to be Judai's fault for being such a tease.