Sharing A Room

2/8/19

They finally managed to escape the teasing after a bit, locking themselves into their room before the other two could even think about doing so anymore. Luckily Yusei had managed to grab his laptop before they'd left, so they were able to do what they originally intended on doing before they were interrupted and browse the rest of the item list together; they crawled up on the bed and cuddled comfortably while doing so, Judai curling into Yusei's side while Yusei held him there by wrapping an arm around him.

"How about that one?" Judai asked, pointing out a rather detailed navy jacket. He thought it would go really well with the capes they'd gotten, which were black on the outside but a light blue on the inside with white stars splattered across it.

"Let's see... obtainable from the Duel Arena Shop, so if we want it we're going to have to start dueling against other people," Yusei said, adding it to the small list of items they'd been interested in. Really though, they were mostly Judai's suggestions since Yusei didn't care all that much about how he looked - Judai on the other hand was all for trying out all the things they possibly could because he was still hyped up over how cool virtual world duel monsters were.

"Well, it's not like we're making our new decks for nothing, so that'll be fun," Judai replied, grinning up at Yusei who gave him a smile in return.

"If you want to, we could log in now and finish up our decks so we can start dueling the next time we play," Yusei suggested, "It's not like we'll be leaving this room for the rest of today anyway."

It was tempting, especially now that he was awake, but then Judai thought about that one forum post they'd read and thought otherwise; he didn't really want to deal with any other people right now, even indirectly.

"Nah, I just wanna spend time with you," Judai said, grinning as he closed the laptop and moved it to the side table before flopping on top of Yusei, "Besides, it's been like two hours since I drank that coffee right? How long does the caffeine last again?"

"About four hours, once that's over you're gonna crash," Yusei replied, arms easily winding around Judai to position him so his elbow was no longer digging into his chest. Judai hummed before suddenly remembering his earlier claim about getting back at Yusei for flustering him so much - now was his chance to do so!

"Well then," Judai mused, moving so that this time he was the one on top, his arms on either side of the raven-haired man's head, "that means I've got two hours to figure out your weak spots." He grinned happily in success when Yusei's face flushed a light pink, slightly-wide blue eyes blinking up at him in confusion.

"...Weak spots?" Yusei asked.

"It's only fair," Judai answered slightly indignantly, using one hand to start threading lightly at the other's hair, making sure his fingers scratched softly against his head, "After all, you've already been abusing one of mine with the way you've been playing with my hair so much."

He watched in wonder as the man under him seemed to melt like putty under his hand, instinctively closing his eyes and pushing his head more into his fingers. Humming, he complied and started to scratch ever-so slightly harder and faster at his scalp, eliciting a soft noise of content from the raven-haired male; this also seemed to be about the time that Yusei realized what he was doing because his face flushed a deep red and his eyes popped open like he'd been startled.

Judai just grinned wickedly at the sight, fully enjoying the fact that Yusei was getting a taste of his own medicine now. Yusei glared at him playfully in response, though just like Judai had earlier, was unable to hold it very long when faced with the continuous relaxing feeling of fingers threading through his hair.

"You're like a cat," Judai said, reveling in the moment, "I wonder, if I put cat ears on you would get even cuter than you are now?"

"...Not fair," Yusei said, pouting slightly, "You're the cute one, not me."

Judai scoffed at that, "Like hell you're not cute, have you ever seen your smile? Or the way you tilt your head slightly and blink when you're confused? Or how you look when you're so focused on your computer stuff? You're adorable, Yusei."

He decided not to give him a chance to answer, leaning down to smother his cute face with kisses before finally silencing his protests with a long, hard kiss on the lips.

"Alright, now repeat after me," Judai grinned, catching his breath before Yusei could since he was the one that pulled back first, "'I, Yusei Fudo, am adorable, handsome, and drop-dead gorgeous.'"

"W-Wait, Judai-"

"Nuh uh, you're not getting out of this! Now say it, and you have to meet my eyes while doing it!"

Eventually he stuttered it out, mumbling slightly, but Judai could let that pass - he'd prevented Yusei from covering his flushed face while doing it, after all, and seeing that was was really all he needed to be satisfied. He continued having his fun until he inevitably had the tables turned on him, the pattern repeating until suddenly the caffeine crash hit and they went to sleep early, happily curled up into each other under the covers.