Work Outfit

3/25/19

Judai raised an eyebrow when Yusei came out of their room and down the stairs, wearing a lab coat and button-up shirt. He looked damn good in it, in his opinion, and he made a mental note to get him in formal attire later somehow just so he could see him in it.

"Haven't had to wear this in a while," Yusei said, noticing the look Judai was giving him, "What, does it look bad?"

"The complete opposite, in fact," Judai replied, continuing to eye him with grin, "You look good in that, though I have to ask - isn't the coat... impractical when you're on your motorcycle?"

Yusei flushed slightly at the compliment before chuckling at the question, "I'm going to take it off, obviously, but I'm getting used to it in the meantime. It's heavier than it looks and the sleeves take some getting used to considering how... big they are." He held up an arm, tugging lightly at the bottom of the sleeve, which hung off his arm and dropped a few inches before stopping, saying, "At least they're the right length, so I don't have to worry about it getting in the way of my hands."

And now, Judai suddenly wanted to see Yusei in an over-sized hoodie and being just as accidentally cute as he was right now, fiddling with his sleeves as he was. Really, this man was just too much sometimes for him to handle - there were so many things Judai wanted to see him do, yet there was so little time and ways to make those things happen.

...Then again, if he just bought him a hoodie like that and gave it to him to wear, he's one-hundred percent sure that Yusei would wear it; perhaps it wouldn't be hard to make happen at all. Formal wear, on the other hand, was expensive and something that definitely wouldn't happen for a while, especially when they had no need for it anyway.

"I never even thought about that," Judai responded, walking over and poking at the sleeves himself with a hum. With a sudden flash of inspiration, he grinned to himself before taking both of Yusei's arms and shoving his own up the sleeves - they fit without a problem, and there was still plenty of space left hanging down.

Looking up, he saw Yusei giving him a confused look, eyebrows raised in question while wearing an amused smile. Judai's grin turned wicked as he forced his arms up all the way to his arm pits, hooking under quickly and tickling him.

Needless to say, the way Yusei's face changed from confused to suddenly understanding and horrified to struggling to keep his laughter in was highly satisfying. He tried to get away but couldn't due to the coat semi-trapping Judai's arms inside it, and soon enough he was gasping for breaths between his laughter.

"J-Judai- stop- I can't-" Yusei begged, struggling to get the words out while his face slowly turned red from a mix of embarrassment and laughter.

"No way I'm stopping," Judai laughed, hooking his fingers in a bit more when Yusei nearly managed to shake them off for a moment, "Surely you didn't think I'd forgotten how ticklish you are, Yusei. Your reactions are pure gold!" It helped that he found Yusei's uncontrollable laughter to be music to his ears, second only to the soft chuckles he'd give when they were having a quiet moment to themselves.

After another minute of torturing his poor boyfriend, Judai finally slid his arms out, laughing once again at the way Yusei automatically crossed his arms once they were free and pouted at him while catching his breath.

"Aw come on, don't give me that look, how could I possibly have resisted doing that?" Judai teased, quickly wrapping his arms around him before he had the chance to move away from him, "Besides, you gotta admit that you needed the laugh - I saw the look on your face earlier when you were finishing up your report, you looked like you'd sucked on a lemon or somethin'."

"...I do feel better now," Yusei admitted with a sigh, slowly uncrossing his arms once he was sure Judai wasn't going to start again and returning the hug, "I'm just not looking forward to having to spend the next five hours in a conference room."

Judai winced at that, feeling the utmost sympathy for him, saying, "Yeah, that sucks. I couldn't do that for even an hour, I can't imagine having to sit there for five." He leaned up to peck him on the lips, giving him a soft smile, continuing, "Well, I'll just make sure you've got some good food to come back to - any requests? I'm planning on spending today practicing different recipes anyway because Edo sent me an email about some jobs he might have available for me soon, and I need a refresh on how they're done."

"I'm fine with anything, you know that," Yusei replied, prompting Judai to pout at him slightly and narrow his eyes. Yusei sighed in response but smiled anyway, glancing off to the side in thought, "Alright alright, I'll come up with something, just give me a minute."

Satisfied, Judai pecked him on the lips once again with a grin before grabbing his hand, "Good, now come on - you need to get some lunch in you before you leave, and while I'm getting that you can keep thinking about what you want for dinner."