Last Minutes

7/2/19

They'd sequestered themselves away in their room after making dinner, hiding from the dirty, judging looks the other two gave them. Thankfully this was something they knew they'd get over quickly and laugh about afterwards, but for now?

For now they hid.

"How long do you think it'll take for them to find the ones in their closet?" Judai snickered, looking entirely too pleased with the outcome as his tail flicked back and forth. After a bit of brainstorming they had eventually settled on something that wouldn't be messy and was more fun than anything else, and hid tons of little paper folded drawings and duel monsters all over their rooms. In their sheets, in the drawers, in the closets, in clothing pockets, on top of their desks, in bags - they didn't miss a single place.

It'd taken quite a bit of time, but it'd been fun and a perfect way to pass the day; plus, seeing Crow and Jack slowly lose their minds over the span of five or ten minutes as they realized just how thorough they'd been in placing them was more than worth the amount of hours put in.

"I'm sure we'll hear about it when they do," Yusei replied, Judai's grin being all too contagious and making him smirk as well. They laughed together for a little while longer, adding in little bits about what kinds of things they'd drawn and where they'd put them.

"Ah... now that I think about it, what time is it?" Judai remembered after, reaching up to feel his fox ears, "These should be going away soon, right?"

"In about ten minutes, actually," Yusei answered, checking his phone quickly for the time. He'd barely put it back on the side table before suddenly Judai was in front of him, plopping himself in his lap and wrapping his arms around his neck with a sly smile.

"I know you want to play with them more, so go ahead," Judai stated, resting his head in the crook of his neck.

Yusei wasn't going to just let such an offer go to waste, so he went straight to scratching the fluffy ears, tugging him closer and adjusting his position on his lap so it was more comfortable. He could feel Judai hum into his neck with a pleased sound, though his face heated up at the sudden lick and light scratch of fangs against his skin.

"Oi," he muttered lowly, observing the way his tail seemed to speed up in wagging - clearly this had been his plan all along. It certainly made his sudden boldness make a lot more sense, at least.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure not to bite too hard," Judai cheekily replied, cutting off his response easily with another brush of his tongue and a nibble, "No blood, I promise. I'm not a vampire, obviously."

"This is revenge for earlier, isn't it," Yusei stated knowingly once he had a moment where he wasn't holding back strangled noises, narrowing his eyes and quickly taking advantage of it to pull Judai down just slightly; the little pause of confusion Judai had gave him enough time to turn and suck harshly at the point where his ears met his hair, ignoring the slightly gross feel of the fur in his mouth and focusing on holding him place.

"H-hey! Yus-Yusei!" Judai squeaked, his arms forming a vice grip around him in an effort to mitigate some of what he must be feeling right now. The little sounds he made were absolutely adorable and he wasn't pushing him away at all, which only spurred Yusei to keep doing it.

"It's only for... five more minutes, roughly," Yusei teased, blowing cool air on the spot for a moment like Judai would do to him on his bike and grinning with satisfaction at the shiver and squeal the other gave, "Surely you can last that long right?"

"I am getting you back for this," Judai hissed out lowly, face buried in his shoulder and chest now as his arms let go of him only to grip at his front and side instead.

"I look forward to it," Yusei whispered back into his ear, earning himself a resigned sigh and a tiny chuckle before he went back to his ministrations.

He really, really loved this playful banter they always had.