Skating (Phoenix x Reader)

(This is as in Mia was never murdered. BTW.)
« Come on Nick lets go to the rink! » Maya and I both screamed.
« Plus Mia said she'll come! » Maya said. I was slightly upset by this because I knew Nick had a crush on Mia, which hurt me because I had a crush on him.
"Girls I don't even know how to skate!" he replied going slightly red at the fact that he didn't know how to skate.
"I'm sure a certain someone would love to teach you," Maya grinned looking at me and then Mia and back to me.

I forgot to introduce myself (Y/N) Fey older sister to Maya Fey and younger sister to Mia Fey. I am a defence attorney and work at the Fey and Co Law Offices.

I glared at her, she knew I had a crush on him but this was to far.
"Maya, can I talk to you privately!?"
"Fine,"
I dragged her out of the room to my office.
"Maya how many times do I have tell you 'Never ever ever ever tell him, or your head will be bashed in with 'The Thinker'!!' and what do you do? You go ahead and tell him!!"

"Technically I never told him directly I just hinted at it. I could have also been saying it was Mia that wanted to teach him."
"Fine you outsmarted me this time."

"Girls are we going to the rink or not?!" Nick and Mia shouted from the other side of the door.
"Coming!!"

We left and went to the rink. Maya went off with Mia as she needed help skating so Mia said she'd help her, leaving me to teach Nick.

I had managed to teach him how to skate up without falling over. We were skating around me in front and Nick behind me. I turned around at the wrong moment as when I did I was greeted by Nick sliding into me and his lips hitting mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

I broke the kiss and skated off the rink and ran to where we left our shoes.
Why did I do that? He is going to think I am a creep!!
Just then I saw a pair of shoes in front of my crying figure.
"(Y/N), did that mean anything to you back there? You know when I fell into you."
I nodded and then felt a hand on my chin and my face being lifted up. The next thing I knew I had Nick's lips on mine, his hand around my waist and my arms around his neck.

"Finally!!!!" Someone shouted. I knew it must have been Maya because me and Nick were still embraced in the kiss. "I knew it! I knew you would confess at some point!!"
"Well, it finally happened. I was wondering how long it would take for you to confess your feelings Phoenix, "Come on, Maya. Lets leave the love-birds to do their thing." Maya and Mia left and Nick turned to me. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too Nick! Hold on so it was never Mia you liked? I thought it was her you were getting so flustered over."
"No. it's always been you, (Y/N) and it always will be."
I grabbed hold of his tie and pulled him into me again and kissed him.