Escape and Comfort (Phoenix x Abused! Reader)

THIS CONTAINS MENTION OF ABUSE! DO NOT READ IF THAT'S A TRIGGER!!

Requested: No

Warnings: Abuse/Trigger, Swearing

Time: Between Dual Destinies & Spirit of Justice

------------------

"You little Bitch! What did I say? I told you not to leave your room!" my father shouted at me. I started to tear up but I didn't show it as the more I cried, the more he would hit me. You may be wondering why I don't just leave, but my father said that I wasn't allowed to. Ever.

"And what do you do?"

I stayed silent. I then felt a stinging pain on my back, "You go out anyway!" He hit me again and again until he got bored. He walked off and I retreated to my bedroom. I had finally had enough of it. I was going to escape. I know my father would be out all day so I packed a bag and hid it under my bed before going to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up and put my phone, laptop and chargers for both of them in the bag before escaping through the window, once I knew my father was gone. I ran to the one play I knew I'd be welcome; The Wright Anything Agency. I ran there and opened the door, before slightly slamming it behind me and falling to my knees.

PHOENIX'S POV

I was working on some paperwork in the agency when I heard a door slam. I walked into the other room to see (Y/n) hunched in a ball, crying her eyes out. I approached her slowly, I was the only person she had told about her father, "(Y/n), shh. It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you." She shrunk back away from me, "Please don't."

"I'm not going to hurt you (Y/n). I'm not your father."

She finally let me get closer and I took her cheek in my hand scanning it for bruises. When I didn't find any, "(Y/n), where?"

"My back this time," she replied turning round and lifting her top up so I could see her back. The cuts looked really bad, "(Y/n), did you clean them?" She shook her head, "I didn't want to risk it. If he found me, then I would have needed a hospital."

"It's ok. You're safe here."

"I know."

"I'll go and get the stuff to clean you up. Just sit on the sofa, I'll be back in a minute," I spoke leaving the room again to get the stuff from my desk draw. I walked back in to see (Y/n) on the sofa, "Do you want to do it, or do you want me to do it?" She looked at me raising a eyebrow, "Do you really need to ask that? If they're on my back how am I supposed to see where they are?"

"Good point," I replied rubbing the back on my head. I heard (Y/n) giggle before muttering something. "Do you want to repeat that?"

"No! I don't," she said, her eyes widening and her face reddening. I sat down next to her and she lifted her top again so I could have access to her back. "Now, this may hurt, ok?"

"I know it hurts! Just get on with it!"

I poured some of the (Insert stuff to clean cuts with.) on her back before rubbing it in. She winced when it went over one of the cuts on her back, but made no other sounds. I eventually cleaned all her cuts and put the cleaning stuff away, "Thank you, Phoenix. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you," (Y/n) said, leaning her head on my shoulder and falling asleep.

--------------

"I love you, Nick," (Y/n) mumbled, waking up. I was surprised by this, why me? I eventually responded by cupping her cheek and lifting her head up to look me in the eyes, before pressing my lips to hers. I watched her face go bright red and her eyes widen before closing. She wrapped her arms round my neck and tangled her hands in my hair. I placed mine round her waist, before feeling her crawl onto my lap and licking my bottom lip. I gave her the permission she wanted and....

"Holy mother of Pearl!"

We broke away to see Athena, Apollo and Trucy, Apollo holding his hand over Trucy's eyes. That's a good Apollo, you get out of cleaning the toilets for a week.

"Mr Wright, what did we just walk in on?" Athena asked. (Y/n) quickly got off me, her face, and mine, the colour of Apollo's vest. "Nothing of your concern Athena."

ATHENA'S POV- A few minutes prior

"Apollo, can we go back now?! I'm bored!"

"You know, I would have thought you'd be excited to look round a crime scene Athena," he replied, "Trucy! Come on, we're going now!"

"Aww! Bye Gumshoe!"

"Bye, Miss Trucy."

"Bye, bye Missile!" she said walking over to us and taking Apollo's hand. If these two weren't half siblings, I'd totally ship them.

We walked back to the agency and went in to see something I, and probably Apollo, he'd covered Trucy's eyes when he saw, wished we hadn't see. Mr Wright in the middle of a very heated make-out session with (Y/n).

"Holy mother of Pearl!" I shouted.

"Mr Wright, what did we just walk in on?" Apollo asked.

"That is none of your concern, Apollo," he replied. (Y/n) then got off him, both their faces scarlet.

"Polly! Can you let me see now!?" Trucy asked/shouted. He removed his hand from her face.