Who's That Girl? (Klavier x Reader)

Songfic! 

Requested By: DashingStar17

Timing: Dual Destinies (No Spoilers)

----------------

I flopped onto to sofa in the agency, tired and stressed. Just kill me now world, please!

"You okay, (Y/n)?"

"Does it look like I'm ok, Athena?"

"Good point," she replied before brightening up, "You're coming with me!" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out, "Athena, where are we going?!"

"Somewhere so you can relax."

"If this is your plan to get me to go to a club it won't work. You know I hate them."

"Come on, (Y/n) it's one time! You need to relax!"

"As long as you don't let me get drunk, I'll come."

"That's fine!"

"You're not allowed to get drunk either, Athena. You're not even of legal age to drink!"

"Why do you have to be so smart?!"

"It's called 'I don't want my friend getting arrested for underage drinking', Athena."

---------------

Athena had managed to find a decent dress in my wardrobe and I was forced to put it on mainly because she said I'd have to be Trucy's assistant in her next magic show if I didn't. I got changed in the bathroom before returning to my room to see Athena in a bright yellow dress, still with her purple tights on.

"You're never going to give up on yellow are you, Athena?" I giggled. She turned around when I spoke and her eyes widened as well as her jaw-dropping open, "(Y/n), you look... Amazing!"

"No, I don't. Dresses are so uncomfortable."

"It still makes you look beautiful, though."

"Thanks," I answered, rubbing the back of my neck, blushing.

-----------------

When we arrived the singer had was just finishing a song. Athena dragged me to the bar immediately, "Athena, you can't drink! And I don't want to!" I reprimanded her. She just pouted, "Why do you have to be such an adult? Have some fun, (Y/n)!"

"As I said before, Athena. I don't want you getting arrested for underage drinking!" I turned to the bartender, "Do you have any water?" He nodded and gave me a glass, which I handed to Athena, "No alcohol. If you get arrested for drinking, I will most certainly not be defending you, Athena."

"Fine, boring!"

"I'm trying to make sure you don't get arrested!"

While we were arguing, I hadn't realised that the singer had started another song until Athena finally gave up.

"Hey (Y/n)! It's Prosecutor Gavin!"

"What? I had no idea he was a singer as well!"

"I was on the mic
Doin' my thing on a Friday night
Had the floor burning up just right
Everybody was bumpin', the club was jumping
Suddenly, you walked in
That's when everybody stopped dancing
And I couldn't stop myself staring
Yeah I couldn't breathe, No I couldn't believe my eyes
I never thought I'd fall in love in a club
But now I seen you girl I can't get enough
With you I know there's no taking it slow
So can somebody please let me know"

He locked eyes with me and walked over. I turned to Athena and glared at her mouthing, "Did you know he'd be here?" She shook her head and smirked. When I turned back around, Klavier was right in front of me. He smiled and continued to sing.

"Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Just walk walk (walk), walk walk (walk), yeah
Before the night is through
Imma tell ya how I feel about you
And I know I got some work to do
To make you believe that you should be leaving with me
I never thought I'd fall in love in a club
The more I get of you, I can't get enough
I won't be letting you leave here alone
So can somebody please let me know
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Just walk walk (walk), walk walk (walk)
(I wanna know) Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
(Who's that girl) Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Just walk walk (walk), walk walk (walk)"

My face was a literal tomato by this point. I turned back to Athena who was smirking and laughing her but off. She motioned to me to sing. I rolled my eyes and glared at her, taking the microphone that Klavier had held out to me. 

"I walk in the club it's over
All them other chicks might as well move over
Wanna know my name then you gotta get closer
Eyes on you too wanna get to know ya
Lemme run it down for ya, I'm not easy
Some say caramel, you can call my evie
Wanna be the man in my life that please me
Gotta warn in, Once ya know me, you need me
Give you whip lash when I glide through the room
Five inch heals, watch how I move
Watch how I shake it to the beat, how I do
Know you wanna feel me, feel me shake it on you, yeah
The night could get crazy
But I gotta hold back, I'm a lady
Well who knows maybe I could be your baby
Be your baby, be your baby."

I sat back down with Athena who was making kissy-faces and putting her phone in her pocket. She smirked and I glared at her. I gave her the middle finger and mouther 'fuck off' to her. This only made her laugh more. I banged my head on the table. A few minutes later, Klavier walked back over to us, "Fräulein. You are very good. You should sing with the Gavinners at our next show, ja? Could I get your number?"

I wanted to strangle Athena so badly; She was the one that put me in this mess. I wanted to say no, but I knew Athena would end up giving it to him anyway, and my heart was saying yes. "Here. Give me your phone and I'll put my number in."

He handed me his phone and I put in my number, giving my contact name '(Y/n)' simple and useful. I handed it back to him, "Anything else you need, Prosecutor Gavin? Or can we go? Because if you're trying to flirt, you're going to have to try harder, okay? I don't get all lovey-dovey, from one song."

I grabbed Athena's hand, dragging her out and back to the agency.

"Come on, (Y/n)!"

"Athena, I hate you so much right now!"

"Why? It's not my fault that Prosecutor Gavin took a liking to you!"

"Please, he flirts with every girl he meets! He's even flirted with Apollo! I'm nothing different."

------------

A few weeks later I was sitting in the agency when I heard one voice I didn't think I would, "Herr Forehea, do you know where Fräulein (Y/n) is, ja?"

"(Y/n)! Gavin wants to speak to you for some reason!"

I walked into the room, "Hi."

"Ah, Fräulein, there you are. I wanted to speak to you." 

"Well, speak away!"

"Herr Forehead would you give us a minute?"

Apollo nodded and stood up, leaving the room. I turned back to Klavier, only for him to place a hand on my cheek, "You are very beautiful, ja?"

"If you say so but, why are you here?"

"I've taken a liking to you. More than I have with anyone else before. But, you left that night before I had a chance to tell you," he paused and moved into my ear, "Ich liebe dich."

My face lit up bright red; I had studied a bit of German to know what that meant. I gave up and grabbed his collar, bringing him to my level and kissing him. I felt him smile into it and wrap his arms around my waist. Mine moved from his collar to the back of his neck, my hands tangling in his hair. We broke off when we heard screeching, "Finally!"

"Athena!"