Elevators and Apologies (Edgeworth x Phoenix's Sister! Prosecutor! Reader)

Requested By: SkyWolfDoesBooks

Timing: Any case in AA after Turnabout Sisters. 

Plot: The reader convinces Miles to take the elevator (the reader is a prosecutor and they both work in the same building) with her since the stairs are blocked off for construction. Oof, tough luck, cause the elevator game ends itself and they both get stuck in it. Miles starts to have flashbacks but the reader tries her best to calm him down. Sooner or later the elevator gets fixed and they both make it up to Miles' office, where the reader gives him a little "apology" (wink wink, nudge nudge) for even bringing him in the elevator in the first place. 

 Warning: can you make it a little bit of lime at the ending part but not an actual lemon?

LIME WARNING NEAR THE END!

-------------

"Hey, Nick! I'm so glad you won! I couldn't live if you were thrown in jail!" I shouted hugging my brother.

"I'm glad too, (Y/n). You know what the one thing on my mind would be if I had lost the case?" I looked at him blankly, "How you were coping," he finished. I smiled and hugged him again, "Love you, Nick."

"Love you too, Little Sister!" He replied ruffling my hair. I put my hand up and pushed his off my head, "Hey! You know I don't like having my hair messed up!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist!"

"You'll regret it later," I growled, "Porcupine-Head."

"Hey! I told you it's not my fault!"

"Yeah yeah, how come whenever I go to put something in the bin, I see an empty bottle of hair gel in there? 'Not your fault' my arse." I then spotted Miles walking out the courtroom with a grumpy look on his face. "Got to go! I'll see you tonight, Nick! Bye Maya!" I ran off towards Miles. "Hey Miles! Tough luck today!"

"I'm sorry did you say something?"

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry about your loss."

"It's fine. You weren't the attorney."

"I wouldn't have been anyway, even if Nick hadn't been defending himself. I am a prosecutor after all. Come on, we need to go!" I grabbed his hand and led him out the courthouse, not hearing Maya's comment.

MAYA'S POV

"You know, I totally ship them!"

"You don't have to Maya, they're already dating."

"Ohhhhh... Really? Nick tell me everything!"

YOUR POV

We got back to the Prosecutor's Office and I mentally cursed the minute we got in. "miles, don't look, but the stairs seem to be out of order."

"You have got to be kidding! Nope! We're not going up until the stairs are available again!"

"Miles, it'll be fine. It's just one trip. We get up to your office and we can stay there until the stairs are fixed ok?"

"Fine," he replied reluctantly taking my outstretched hand, "however, if I need anything, that requires going back down, you're on your own, ok?"

"Yup! Come on!" I spoke dragging him to the elevator. We got in and I pressed the button for the twelfth floor and we started going up. We went up before it suddenly stopped. Shit! I noticed, Miles had hunched up in a corner and was muttering to himself. I approached him and sat next to him, "It's ok. Calm shh. Nothing's going to happen. It wasn't your fault." I kept whispering sweet nothings in his ear before the doors opened. We managed to get up to the twelfth floor without any more disruptions. We walked to his office and entered, "I'm sorry, Miles. I didn't know that was going to happen."

"It's ok, (Y/n). I should have gotten over this fear by now."

"Now, you have the right to be afraid. It was a traumatic experience for you. I know if it happened to me, I'd probably lock myself in my room until someone physically dragged me out."

LIME STARTS HERE!

"This is why, you're the only person I've properly let into my life, (Y/n). You're just so caring... What are you doing?" he noticed I was now on the floor kneeling in front of him. "Making it up to you," I replied, reaching up and undoing his belt. I unzipped his trousers and pulled down his boxers so I could access his member. I then took off my waistcoat and tied it around his mouth, "Can't have anyone hearing you can we?" he shook his head and I went back down to his member, which was slightly hard, "Geez you get excited just from that?" I giggled before taking him in my hand and stroking up and down. He moaned although it was muffled by my waistcoat. I then took him in my mouth to give him more pleasure. He grabbed my head forcing me down further on him. I smirked before licking up his shaft and then continuing to bob up and down on him. I soon felt him twitch in my mouth before he came with a moan that once again was muffled by my waistcoat. I got off him and removed my waistcoat from around his mouth before he stood up to pull his trousers and boxers up, "Best apology ever."

"Really?"

"Yes, you'll get your reward tonight," he spoke smirking and I felt my face heat up. I snapped from my daze and leaned up to kiss him, "Love you."

"Love you too."