Pick the Right Flower (Dahlia x Reader x Iris)

Requested by: Outorou-Shingo

-----------------

"(Y/n), are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry I spaced out for a bit. What's your latest 'Feenie Rant'?"

"Why does he have to be so stupid?! I asked for that necklace back about 20 times! Why can't he just give it back?!"

"Well, you did technically give it to him as a gift and people usually don't go round asking for gifts back, you know, Dahlia."

"Sometimes I just want to kill him!"

"Really? Didn't you already try that? You know with the poison in his cold medicine?" I asked remembering the trial.

"Are you helping me or not?!"

"Just telling it to you truthfully," I spoke putting my hands up in defence.

--------------------

I was walking round Hazakura temple, Mr Wright had asked if I wanted to come with them, when someone bumped into me, "I am so sorry-(Y/n)?"

"Iris? Is that you?!"

"I've missed you!" she squealed hugging me.

"I missed you too," I replied returning the hug. She broke off not too long after, "(Y/n), listen to me. Even though Dahlia has been executed for her crimes, she's planning to take revenge tonight. She want's to kill Maya as revenge on Mia for being the attorney on the case when she was put away and executed. Please, she's planning to use you to make it happen. Whatever you do, please stay with Maya at all costs, please. It's for her good as well as yours please."

"I'll trust you Iris. Who wouldn't trust the person they've had a crush on for ages... Shoot! I shouldn't have-" she shut me up my placing a finger on my lips, "(Y/n), there's nothing to worry about. I've had a crush on you for a while aswell," she spoke, placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

The night came and I tried to stay with Maya the whole time but, it didn't work. Turns out, her mother got murdered and Iris was arrested for the murder. I begged Mr Wright to take the case and he eventually agreed, before being an absolute idiot and running onto a burning bridge.

-----------------------------

"Thank you! I am so grateful you won the case!" I shouted hugging him after the trial before approaching Iris, "I'm so glad you're free!" before kissing her.