It Turned For The Best (April May x Phoenix's Sister! Reader)

Requested by: MLPFan001

Reader feels sorry for her and bails her out from jail after wiretapping Mia's phone

Title: BxngtanSky

--------------

"Nick, are you sure you can take Maya's case? You've only just had your first trial!"

"I know (Y/n). But it's my duty to Mia to find her killer!"

"No Nick! If anyone should find Mia's killer, it's me! I've worked for her the longest!"

"No! You said I could take the case and now you're retracting your statement!"

"Fine, but I'm helping you. If things get out of hand, I'm taking over, deal?" I asked sticking my hand out for him to shake which he did, "Deal!"

-------------

"Miss Wright, I was under the impression, you'd would be leading the defence," The Judge spoke.

"While that was the original plan, my younger brother persuaded me to let him take it last minute, Your Honour," I replied before sending Maya a 'sorry' look.

"In that case, Mr Edgeworth, your opening statement."

"This is an open-and-shut case. The defendant, Maya Fey, murdered her sister in cold blood, and there is evidence and an eyewitness to corroborate this. There is no room for doubt. The prosecution would now like to call its first witness: the detective who first arrived at the scene."

It was then that Gumshoe came to the stand...

-----------------

"Miss May! You were wiretapping the victim's phone weren't you?"

"Why you Spiky-Headed Jerk! How?!" I leaned into Nick's ear whispering, "She's right about the 'Spiky-headed' part, 'jerk'? not so much, more like 'pain in the ass'."

April May was arrested for wiretapping Mia's phone, even though she'd been ordered to do it by Redd White. I felt somewhat sorry for her, so, I did the logical thing. I went to the police station and bailed her out.

When she came out, I was slightly nervous. I'd didn't really know her so I didn't know how she'd react to seeing me however, it turned out I had nothing to worry about! She had a massive grin on her face and ran up to my hugging me, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome, Miss May."

"Please, just call me April. There's no need for formalities."

"Ok, you're welcome, April." You're adorable! And extremely pretty! 

"What?"

"Did I say that out loud? I'm sorry!" She just giggled before pecking me on the cheek, making my face go bright red. I grabbed her hand and led her to the Office.

-----------

"Nick, I want you to meet my girlfriend!"

"WHAT??!!"