Who Wants To Play 'Athena Dares'? (Trucy x Reader)

I randomly thought of this... Also, this is another truth or dare situation but I wanted to write it... IN this you are the same age as Trucy, but I slight bit taller.

----------------------ATHENA'S POV

"Mr Wright, can I speak to you for a moment please?" I asked as we were all sitting in the agency.

"Ok, Athena," he replied and we walked into the other part of the agency.

"I was just wondering whether it would be ok for me to get Trucy and (Y/n) together. They've both told me they have feelings for each other, they just haven't told each other."

"I have no problem with that, Athena. You may."

"Yay! Now we're playing truth or dare!" I squealed walking back to where (Y/n), Trucy and Apollo were, "Truth or Dare!"

YOUR POV

"Thena do we really have to?"

"Yes, it'll be fun, (Y/n)! Please?"

"Fine, only if everyone else plays as well."

The rest of the agency agreed and we ended up sitting on the sofas in a somewhat circle.

"Apollo, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth."

"Oh, I got one; Do you have a crush on Prosecutor Gavin?" I noticed his face light up bright red before he spoke, "N-No. Why would I? Gavin is an idiot!"

"Sure, Apollo. Your turn."

"Ok, Athena, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" She answered and Apollo grew a smirk on his face before speaking, "In that case, let Trucy use you in her next magic show."

"Fine." she then mumbled something like, "I won't need to if this plan works." but I just left it alone.

"Trucy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

This time Athena was the one with a smirk on her face, "Kiss your crush."

"What?!"

"You heard me, Trucy. Kiss your crush."

"If I really have to," she stood up and walked over to me, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek. My face flushed red but before she retreated back to her seat I grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to me, "I think you missed, Trucy."

"Huh?"

"God, you're oblivious," I muttered before kissing her full on. It was her turn to go red and I pulled her onto my lap so she was straddling me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and soon felt hers around my neck, her fingers undoing my hair, that was in its usual ponytail. I lifted one hand up and knocked her hat off her head. We pulled away for air to see Mr Wright, Athena and Apollo all looking disgusted, "What? Can a girl not kiss her girlfriend without being judged for it?" I asked.

"You can just please not right in front of us."

"Sorry," Trucy replied before climbing off me and snuggling into my side. I leaned my head on top of hers, soon falling asleep. God bless Athena, I'd never of had the courage to tell Trucy otherwise.

--------------

Sorry it's short... I can't seem to think at the moment. I am working on another one btw.