A Simple Misunderstanding (Klavier x Reader)

I was a newbie defence attorney in LA and my first case was against Klavier Gavin, the German Rockstar. I had always hated prosecutors since Nick proved that it was von Karma that murdered my father.

It was a few days after Christmas when it happened. The 28th to be exact. A murder happened in one of the courthouse lifts. This became known as the DL-6 incident. The victim was none other than my father making me Alice Edgeworth. Me and my brother were both adopted by von Karma after this and even though he managed to corrupt my brother (Miles) into becoming a prosecutor instead of a defence attorney he wasn't able to get to me and therefore I passed the bar exam on my 21st birthday.

But enough of the backstory. I was standing at the defence stand watching Miles in the spectators stand cheering me on.

"Is the prosecution ready?" The judge asked.
"Achtung baby!"

Time Skip

"Prosecutor Gavin, are you ok? You seem to be spacing out a lot." The judge said.

"I'm fine Herr Judge."

The trial ended with a 'Not Guilty' verdict meaning I won my first case. I came out to be greeted by Miles and a peck on the cheek.

Miles POV
(y/N) went off to go to congratulate the defendant. Klavier came over just after she left.
"Herr Edgeworth, since when did you have a girlfriend?"
"WHAT!! What are you talking about?"
"You know the defence attorney from the trial."
"Mr. Gavin I will inform you that she is my sister."
"Ohhh sorry for the misunderstanding,"
"I don't see why you care anyway."
He then left and walked over to where (Y/n) was.

Your POV
I was talking to the defendant when I was disturbed by a tap on thr shoulder.
"Fraülin can I talk to you please."
"Sure, Klavier."

He led me away from where I was standing and started talking.
"You're probably wondering why I was spacing out during the trial."
"Yes I was it's not like you at all."
"Well the reason was that I couldn't keep my eyes of you. The truth is I've fallen head over heals for you."
"Klavier you're such an idiot you should have just told me!"
"Wha.." he was cut off by me kissing him on the lips.
"I love you too Klavier."