Misunderstandings Lead to Lemons (Diego x Reader) (Lemon Warning)

Requested by Stasia223

(Set before poisoning incident.)

"You can do this."

"You'll be fine."

"This is for her."

That's all I heard Diego say before trials, he was my boyfriend why is he doing this? I decided that if I heard him flirt with one more client then I was going to break up with him.

The next day I heard the worst of them all, "My god, I could kiss you right now." This broke my heart. I ran back to the flat we shared and I packed a suitcase. I left a note on the kitchen table,

'Diego, I have left. DO NOT try and contact me. Maybe you shouldn't have started flirting with your clients. I'm sorry but if you really loved me then you wouldn't have said that you wanted to kiss one of them. You've brought this on yourself.

(Y/n)'

I decided I was going to stay with one of my friends till I found my own place. Thankfully Mia said I could stay with her because she had an extra room.

That night I got a phone call from Diego.

"What do you want Mr Armando?"

"(Y/n) I understand why you're mad, but I wasn't flirting with my clients, it was a picture of you. You know that sounds really strange now that I say it out loud. But back my point, as I said I wasn't flirting with my clients."

"I believe you Diego, now come and pick me up. I'm at Mia's house."

"I'll be there in a minute Kitten."

I blushed at the nickname he always called me and hung up. I repacked my bag and just as I was fastening it up I heard a knock on the door. I ran to it and opened it immediately kissing Diego before jumping up and wrapping my legs round his waist, my arms tangling themselves in his hair. Just then Mia came to the door as well, "I would appreciate it if you didn't do this in my house." On that note I grabbed my bag before following Diego to his car and getting in the passenger seat. I leaned my head on the window and slowly drifted off to sleep.

When we got home I decided Diego needed repaying for me to talking to him about it earlier. I walked up to him and pulled him by his tie into a long awaited passionate kiss which turned into a make-out session, "(Y/n), what are you doing?" he asked when he realised I was now down on my knees unbuckling his belt and pulling his trousers down, "This is an apology for not confronting you earlier about what I had over heard before cases." I pulled back after taking his trousers off and took of my shirt, skirt and tights before lying down on the bed on my side facing him. I noticed him harden just looking at me, "what are you waiting for? Do what you want to me and I will not complain."

With that said he was immediately on top of me, kissing me with his tongue finding its way into my mouth. He reached round my back and unclasped my bra. He then latched onto my left breast whilst massaging my right with his hand. I moaned loudly which turned him on more he came back up and kissed me again more hungrily than the first time, while his hands made quick work on my pants and mine doing the same with his shirt.

Eventually I was completely naked and he was left in his boxers. He went to my womanhood and started licking my clit. I moaned loudly and came in an instant, we hadn't done this in ages so I couldn't last long. He stood up and I stood up as well. I made my way over to him and pulled his boxers down. I got back down on my knees and started rubbing his member. he groaned my name which made me smirk and take it in my mouth. he groaned and pushed my head further down his member. He eventually cummed in my mouth. I laid back down on the bed and he smirked walking over to me.

He lined himself up with my entrance and teased me, "Will you just put it in already?!" I shouted. this gave him the permission he wanted and he pushed in making me moan the loudest I had moaned. He thrusted into me speeding up with every thrust. He later cummed in me and pulled out before falling on the bed next to me.

"I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you, too, Diego."

-----------------------------------

A few weeks later

I had started being sick every morning and Diego was getting worried. He brought me to the doctor and after they did the tests they needed to they came back and said what was wrong with me, "Congratulations! You're expecting."

"I'm pregnant?" The doctor nodded and the smile on my face grew, I always wanted to be a parent and now I get the chance.

I noticed Diego had a massive grin on his face and we left the doctor to go home.

---------------------

The next day I went into work with Diego. He didn't want me to be home alone especially when I was carrying his child. I was bored until he said he needed to go and check a crime scene for an upcoming trial and he let me come with him.

After that trial Diego asked me to meet him by the lake and so I did.

"Diego? Why did you ask me to come?"

"(Y/n), you've stolen my heart and when the baby is born I want us to be one big family and the fact that I love you so much, but, will you marry me?" He continued getting down on one knee and pulling out a ring.

"Yes Diego I would love to marry you." He stood up, placed the ring on my finger and then proceeded to kiss me.

-------(Extra Ending)-------------------

6 months later Diego was poisoned and he went into a coma. I promised that I would stay and wait for him and so I did. I sat and waited for him everyday.

3 more months later our son was born, unfortunately he didn't have his father there but I promised him he would meet his father sometime in his life.

6 years later Diego woke up from his coma to a kiss on the lips from me and a six year old child running around the hospital room.

"(Y/n), is that you?" I smiled and kissed him again. He had changed a lot, he had white hair now and he had to wear a visor to see, but to me he was still Diego and I still loved him, "Luke, stop messing about and come here." He ran over and I picked him up. I placed him on Diego's hospital bed so Diego could see his son, "Diego, this is your son, Luke. Luke, this is your father."

"Papa?" Diego nodded and Luke gave him a hug. At this point Mia entered the room with Phoenix, her new employee. (I know Mia gets murdered before Diego wakes up but for the sake of the oneshot she doesn't get murdered at all.) "(Y/n), I see Diego woke up."

"Miss Mia!!" Luke shouted running up to her, "Hello Luke." Mia responded.