Trucy the Shipper (Apollo x Edgeworth's Sister! Reader)

I randomly thought of this in the bath... While reading a Pokemon oneshot...

------------------------TRUCY'S POV

"Come on, Polly! You promised you'd help me with my next magic show!" I spoke pulling him to the theatre by the arm.

"I don't remember promising you anything, Trucy."

"You did! You said you'd help me if I gave you your badge back. Which I did! o you shouldn't be complaining! Or should I just tell Daddy you're not being helpful or a good Polly?" I asked, a smirk appearing on my face.

"Fine. Please don't tell Mr Wright."

"Yay!" I shouted running off. 

"Trucy! Come back here!"

I ignored him and kept running. I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into someone, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump-"

They cut me off, "It's perfectly fine. I wasn't looking where I was going either," they spoke, "here," they continued handing me my hat. I hadn't realised it had fallen off my head. "Thank you."

YOUR POV

"You're welcome," I replied giggling slightly, "Wait, Trucy?!"

"Yep! But how do you know me? I've never bumped into you before."

"I love your show! I go to every single one! the magic thrills me every time!"

"I didn't know I was so well known, but thank you!"

"Your shows really are amazing though!"

"Trucy! Trucy come back here!" I heard a male voice shout. Trucy turned around and I followed her gaze. "Polly! You're too slow! I found a fan!"

I then locked eyes with the male, I assumed was called 'Polly', Heh, this guy's kinda cute. "(Y/n)."

"Huh?"

"My name. My name is (Y/n)."

"Oh! Apollo Justice!" I winced at his tone, "Could you please quieten down?"

"Sorry, that's my 'Chords of Steel'," he replied rubbing the spikes on his head that I guessed were his hair.

"That's nice."

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n) where are you!?"

I froze up at the voice and hid in a nearby bush, mouthing to the two others not to say anything.

"Mr Justice, have you seen my sister anywhere?"

"Mr Edgeworth! No! I haven't seen her. I didn't even know you had a sister."

"She tends to hide in bushes whenever I realise she has run away from me."

I then heard footsteps and my cover was blown, "(Y/n), come out of the bush."

I sighed and got out. I looked down at my feet to avoid looking at him in the eye.

"(Y/n), what did I tell you about running off?"

"I'm sorry but you can't keep me cooped up forever! The only reason I agreed to become a prosecutor was that I knew you'd want to keep an eye on my but, now I wish I hadn't because you're too controlling! I'm 24! I need my own life! I know you're protective of me because of what happened to father but it doesn't mean you should shut the world out from me! It was nice to meet you, Apollo, Trucy. I may see you in the courtroom one day," I bid them farewell before I felt a hand grab my waistcoat and drag me away, "(Y/n), please stop running away from me. I don't want to keep you locked up, but I will if you keep running off!"