Misunderstandings (Edgeworth x Reader)

You think he's cheating on you with someone but find you he was only asking them about how to do a very important thing.

Miles had been starting to ignore me recently, I had also noticed he had started to hang out with Maya quite a lot. I decided that I was going to see him at the prosecutor's office one day. When I got there I found Gumshoe who told me that he had gone to see Nick.

I walked over to the other end of town to the Agency to be met with Nick, "I'm sorry, (Y/n) he popped by and took Maya with him."

"Ok, thanks anyway." I left the agency quickly and went back home. He couldn't be cheating on me with her could he?

This carried on for a while:

Day 2: He got Gumshoe to give case files rather than giving them to me himself.

Day 5: Saying he had to go to a case when I asked if we could hang out, and I later found out from Nick that Miles had been with Maya.

Day 10: He started to flat out ignore me.

Two weeks passed and Miles still wouldn't talk to me. I was walking round Gourd Lake when I got hit by a car and passed out from the pain.

I woke up in a hospital bed to someone talking, "Oh god (Y/n) are you ok?"

"Why would you care, Edgeworth?"

"Why are you mad at me?"

"Answer me this. Do you love Maya?"

"What? Why would I love Maya when I have you?"

"Then why have been hanging out with Maya more than me?"

"I was only hanging out with her, because I needed her advice with something."

"With what?"

"Well I guess now is as good a time as any, (Y/n) you make my world go round and I love you so much. I would like to know if you would marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

"I would love to marry you."