Rivals in Love (Klavier X Band Rival! Reader)

Requested By: DashingStar17
Timing: During 7 years of Klavier's band and prosecuting career. (focus on the band tho) 

(B/n) - Band Name

-----------------

Klavier Gavin...

My rival for life. Even though we were both amazing singers, we weren't friends at school. In fact, this made us rivals. I hated Klavier and Klavier hated me which led us to both create our own bands; Klavier created the Gavinners and I created (B/n). This rivalry carried on throughout the rest of high school and college, even when we were far apart, the rivalry was still there. However, being such great rivals led our fans to start rumours. Rumours about us actually being lovers and just keeping up the rivalry act so the world wouldn't know. Obviously, we both denied the rumours separately, however, after one of my band's shows, a fan asked me again and I got me thinking, Why do I keep resenting him? Yes I know so I can be number 1 but I feel that's not the only reason. I then realised the real reason;

I actually loved him...

I tried pushing the thought to the back of my mind but it kept coming back. I even started to hit myself with a pillow when I was trying to get to sleep, Stupid feelings! Why do you do this!?

It started to get so confusing so I took a walk one day. While on that walk, I bumped into Klavier but instead of glaring at him and smirking, I walked straight past him, ignoring him.

KLAVIER'S POV

Well, that was odd... Was the only thought going through my mind. Usually, the Fraülein (L/N) would have smirked at me and given me a bold glare but she didn't, she just walked off. I just shrugged it off, thinking she was having a bad day however, we crossed paths many more times in the following week and she acted the same everytime;

1. Bump into me.

2. Walk off without another word.

It started to get me curious, Why is she avoiding me? Even though she was my rival, I still felt something for her, Mein Gott, Klavier keep yourself together. I decided I would ask her about it and thankfully I knew where she lived because someone had told me.

----------YOUR POV

The next day started like any other, I got up, brushed my hair and got dressed before eating my breakfast and brushing my teeth. I sat on the sofa thinking... Mainly about Klavier, Why feelings? Why do you do- I was brought from my thoughts by the doorbell ringing. I stood up and walked to open it, only I wished I hadn't once I did, "Fraülein, I want to speak to you please."

"Go away, Gavin!" I shouted trying to shut the door on him and failing due to his foot being in the door. I gave up and asked him how he knew where I lived to which he replied with, "Herr Forehead knows."

"Why did I tell you where I lived, Apollo?!" I scolded myself, "Also, why are you here?!"

"I wanted to ask you why you've been acting strange lately. Everytime we bump into each other, you flat out ignore me rather than glare at me. Why?" I tried even harder to close the door but failed, "I'll tell you. Come in," I gave up and let him in before checking to make sure no one was outside that could potentially tell the Press what I was about to do, "I-I realised something a fewweeks ago," I started.

"I'm listening."

"I-I love you," I whispered.

KLAVIER'S POV

That's when it clicked, why I'd been so worried about her. I now knew I loved her as well. I locked her front door before approaching her, because she'd backed away, and whispering in her ear, "Ich liebe dich." I moved away from her to see confusion written all over her face, "What does that mean?" she asked.

"It means, 'I love you'," I replied. She was going to reply, but I cut her off with a kiss.

YOUR POV

What is going on? My rival is kissing me! I would have pulled away but it was too intoxicating not to and I melted into it. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put one hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss, the other going to my waist. We had to break off for air eventually and when we did, I leaned on his chest as I was shorter than him.

"I love you."

"Does this mean we're a couple now?" I asked removing my head from his chest.

"If you want us to be then, yes. Do you want to go public?"

"Not yet. I'm not ready yet, plus I want to surprise them," I giggled softly, leaning back on his chest. He just laughed and smiled, "This is why I love you; You're bold and fun."

"Just like you then?" I replied leaning up and kissing him again.