Happiness Comes Last (Apollo x Athena's Sister! Reader)

I know there's a lot of Apollo ones, but, Apollo is one of my favourite characters. I also need requests! I've finished all the ones I have had. Please PM me if you have a request and you can request as many as you want! Back to the oneshot!

Requested By: Not Requested/Me

Time: 'The Cosmic Turnabout'/'Turnabout For Tomorrow' and after those cases (Will be referred to as TCT and TFT respectively for any necessary timeskips)

Warnings: Spoilers for the ending of Dual Destinies/'Turnabout For Tomorrow' 

Title: BxngtanSky

------------------------------

"I'm sorry, but I will be taking a leave of absence." I was shocked by this and one hand went to my mouth, the other going to my stomach, not just from shock. I hadn't even told Apollo he was going to be a father.  Oh why Apollo? I ran off to the toilet and threw up, not knowing Trucy had followed me. She was the only one I'd told, mainly because she'd discovered the pregnancy test in the draw of my desk. I felt a hand rub my back and I knew it was Trucy. "Thanks Trucy. Why didn't I tell him earlier?"

"You just didn't want overwhelm him. He'll be back don't worry."

"Now I wish I had told him," I replied before standing back up and walking back into the Agency.

"You ok, (Y/n)?"

"Yep! Just felt sick randomly," I answered Athena's question.

-----------

I was sitting on the sofa in the Agency thinking.  Oh, Apollo. Why did you have to leave?  I was brought from my thoughts by Athena running into the Agency. "Athena can go calm down a bit please?"

"Sorry. You ok?"

"I'm fine," I spoke before starting to cry again, "I'm not. I was just thinking, Apollo's not truly gone right? I mean, he did leave something behind, and by something I mean someone."

"What are you talking about, (Y/n)!?" I just giggled softly, placing a hand on my stomach, "There's a mini version of him."

"You're pregnant!?" I nodded, "Yep, I didn't get the chance to tell Apollo though," I spoke looking down slightly.

"Eeeee!"

It was this point when Mr Wright walked into the room, "Athena what are you squealing about?"

"Can I tell him, (Y/n)?" Athena asked me. I nodded, "He'll find out sooner or later Athena. Go on."

"Yay! (Y/n) is pregnant!"

"What?! When did you find out?"

"A few weeks ago actually. I was going to tell Apollo yesterday but he let before I had the chance."

"Who was the first to find out? Apart from you?"

"It was me wasn't it, (Y/n)? You said no one else knew!" Athena squealed.

"No actually, there was one person who knew before you, Athena," I replied.

"Who?! (Y/n) tell me! Who did you tell before your sister?!"

"Trucy," I spoke getting slightly nervous with Mr Wright there.

"What?! How did Trucy find out?!" Mr Wright spoke slightly sweating.

"That's a funny story actually," I answered rubbing the back of my neck. One of the many habits I'd picked up from him since working at the Agency, "She may or may not have found the pregnancy test in my draw and wouldn't stop pestering me until I told her what it meant," I finished looking nervously at the floor.

"That's why you lock it (Y/n). So, things like this don't happen."

"I did lock it! I never even use those draws except for things that I don't want people finding. I'm sorry, I should have been more careful."

"It's fine. I know Trucy can be quite curious."

----------------

ATHENA'S POV-AFTER TFT

"So, you won't be needing that eyepatch anymore right?"

"Right! Because, I'm fine now!" Apollo replied, pulling off the jacket. I picked it up and folded it nicely. He removed the bandages as well as the eyepatch, dropping them all in a pile on the floor. It was good to finally have the real Apollo back. I then remembered something, "Apollo, there's a surprise waiting for you at the Agency! Come on! It can't wait all day!" I shouted starting to push him out the courthouse, "Come on. You can walk yourself can't you?"

"Mr Wright, what is Athena talking about?"

"I can't tell you that Apollo. It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you."

Apollo then started grumbling, "Wait a minute, why do you two look so happy?"

"That's for us to know, and for you to find out Apollo," I replied, smirking.

"Fine."

YOUR POV

I was, once again, sitting on the sofa in the Agency, waiting for Mr Wright and Athena to get back, still thinking, when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it as I was the only one there, to see Apollo without his bandages and Clay's jacket. I jumped on him and kissed him. "I missed you!" I hadn't realised until on of them spoke that, Athena, Trucy and Mr Wright were standing behind him, "(Y/n), are you going to give Apollo his surprise?"

"Oh yeah," I replied before whispering in Apollo's ear, "You're going to be a father."

"What??!!"

"Yep. I was going to tell you that day before you left, but you left before I got the chance."

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have left! I'm sorry!" he cried softly sobbing on my shoulder, "It's ok, Apollo. I understand why. None of this is your fault. Clay's killer is to blame, not you," I spoke calming him down.

"How did I get you?"

"Because I'm amazing! That's why!" I answered kissing him again, my hands going to the back of his head and my fingers tagnling in his hair. I soon felt his arms wrap round my waist. "I love you."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

I noticed Athena had a massive grin on her face, "Athena, why are you smiling so much?"

"Becuase. I can't do it. It's up to Apollo to ask."

I turned back to Apollo, "What is Athena talking about?"

"She's talking about this," he answered getting down on one knee and producing a ring. "Yes! Of course I will! You don't even need to ask!" He stood up and placed the ring on my finger before kissing me again.

"Yay! Now Apollo will be my brother-in-law!" Athena squeaked.