Apollo the Match Maker (Nahyuta x Reader)

"Prosecutor Sadhmadhi? Why won't you talk to me!!? Nahyuta? Nahyuta will you please talk to me!! I need to talk to you!" This was regular, I would try to talk to him but he would never reply and he would just walk away. That's when it hit me,

"Polly, can you get Nahyuta to talk to me please? Or just ask him why he won't talk to me!!"

"Fine, but only because you're my sister and friend."

"Thank you."

He went off to talk to Nahyuta and came back to the Agency a few minutes later, "so Polly, what  did he say?"

"Well, he didn't really say much but as soon as I brought up you he went bright red. So I wouldn't put it past him to say that he likes you."

"Really."

"Yep."

"Well then this is gonna be one hell of a confession!"

I ran out the door and straight to the peosecutor's office and Nahyuta's office. I arrived at his office and knocked.

"Come in."

I entered, "Um... Nahyuta, I have a question for you."

His head shot up realising it was me and he went red, huh maybe Polly was right.

"Nahyuta you do realise you are blushing right?"

"(Y/N) I am sorry for what I am about to do to you."

He stood up from his desk and walked over to me, "what do you..." I was cut off because he pinned me against the wall, "I like you, (Y/N). A lot." I grabbed his coat? Is it a coat? And pulled him down to me and kissed him.
« I love you too Nahyuta. »