A Sister's Curiosity (Edgeworth x Reader)

'Dear Diary,

I spoke to Miles again today, but once again as soon as he started speaking I felt my face heat up. I hope he didn't realise I was looking down the whole time to hide my blush. Hopefully, he never finds out about my feelings for him. Although it makes it harder when I have to concentrate on defending my client rather than staring into his eyes.

Until tomorrow, (Y/n).'

I had just finished writing my diary entry for that day and was about to put it in my drawer when my little sister burst into my room, "(S/n), haven't you heard of a thing called knocking?"

"Sorry, (Y/n). I just came up to say that dinner was ready."

She must have noticed the diary in my hand because her next question was, "what's that?"

"Uh...what's what?" I stated putting my diary behind my back.
"Its your diary isn't it?"
"Fine. Yes it is my diary. No can you please leave me alone?"

I pit the diary back in my drawerand followed Amy downstairs.

*******

"Well I'm going to the toilet. Be right back," (S/n) announced standing up. After she left I was immediaty bombarded with questions.
"So (Y/n), got a boyfriend yet?"
"Dad, seriously stop pestering me!"

"I'm just saying that you need to find one soon. You are 25 after all."

I had had enough. I stood up and left the room walking upstairs. When I reached my room, I noticed the drawer of my desk where I kept my diary was open and it wasn't in there.

"(S/n)!" I shouted leaving my room and running to hers. When I entered her room I saw her lying on her bead reading none other than my diary.

"(S/n), why do you have that?"

"I knew you were hiding something! You have a crush on 'the Demon Prosecutor!' don't you?"

"Fine, yes I do but don't tell him or God help me I will hit you with the thinker statue!"

********

The next day I received a call from Miles, asking me if I wanted to hang out and go for a walk. Of course I said yes so after he hung up I got dressed in something nice but not to formal and actually brushed my hair for once so I didn't look like a lion. I had just finished in the bathroom when the doorbell rang, "I'll get it!" I shouted, bolting down the stairs to the door. 

********

"(Y/n), there's a reason I asked you to come for a walk today, I wanted to tell you something. Since that first trial you saddled me with unnecessary feelings."

"Which means?"

"I love you."

"I love you too," I replied before pulling him in and kissing him with my arms wrapping round his neck and his wrapping round my waist. We then heard a snap of a camera, "(S/n) (S/m/n) (L/n)! Get back here right now!" I shouted running off after her.