Opposites Attract (Phoenix x Edgeworth's Sister! Reader)

Phoenix POV
I had just finished another trial against 'her'. Her being my crush and I honestly swear to God that Edgeworth doesn't kill me when he finds out. Anyway I was congratulating the defendant as I finally managed to win against her. (Y/N) Piper Edgeworth. Edgeworth's older sister by a year. Every trial against her I lost due to me being so distracted however this time
I finally won miraculously, when I heard someone shout my name.
"Wright! Wright I need to speak to you!" It was Edgeworth.
"What is it Edgeworth?"
"You know, Wright, if you like her you should tell her. I don't care if it's my sister or someone I have never met. Just tell her."
"I was that obvious huh?"
"Yes. I noticed, Maya noticed, all of your defendants noticed, Apollo and Athena have noticed and even the judge noticed! He said he noticed that any trials you had against her you lost this being the first one you have actually won."
"How can I be so stupid! I can't let my emotions get the better of me while innocent people are getting sent to jail for nothing!" I replied slapping my forehead with my hand over and over.

Just then the sweetest voice I ever heard knocked me out of my trance of hitting myself,
"Nick? Nick are you ok?"
It was (Y/N).
"Yeah I'm fine. But I dis want to talk to you."

(Y/N) POV
"Well I'm all ears," I answered.
"You see...um well.."
"Nick, I have a prediction on what you're going to say. Now tell me am I correct?"
"Yes, I do like you.. a lot. But I know you probably don't like me..." I kissed him to shut him up. He was surprised at first but I soon felt his arms round my waist and I placed mine round his neck to deepen the kiss.

When we broke away I whispered, "you should have just told me Nick. I love you too." I kissed him again but this time we heard the snap of a camera and a female voice shout, "finally!!"
Maya.
"Maya Gilligan Fey you get back here right now and give me that photo or God help me I will prosecute you next time and you will be behind bars!" I screamed running after her.

I caught up to her rather easily seeing as I was twice her height and I took the photo and camera from her and put them in my pocket. I walked back over to Nick, "so there's no more pesky Feys round here that are going to do this again right?"
"Not that I know of."
"Good then I can do this again," I answered kissing him again. We heard another snap of a camera.
"MILES GREGORY EDGEWORTH! COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" I screamed running after him.