A Sleepy Confession (Apollo x Reader)

(F/F)-favourite food

(F/Fi)- Favourite Film

---------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was asleep in bed but i was woken up by my alarm. When I did wake up I started a sneezing fit.

Great I'm sick!

Just then Apollo came in (We are housemates by the way),

"Y/N are you ok? I heard you sneezing from downstairs."

"I'm *sneeze* fine *sneeze* just *sneeze* sick."

"If you're sick then I'm going to look after you! So what do you want to do?"

"I'm hungry, Apollo."

"I'll go and make you some (F/F) then."
"Thank you Apollo."

He left my room to go and make me some food and while he was away i decided to watch a film, (F/Fi).

Apollo came back with my food and he noticed i was watching (F/Fi).

"You're watching (F/Fi) without me? (Y/N) no fair!!"

"Well if you want to watch it get of the bed!"

he jumped on the bed and snuggled up to me. I eventually fell asleep onto his shoulder.

Apollo POV

I noticed (Y/N) had fallen asleep and onto my shoulder no less. My face went bright red because i had a crush on her even since she started working at the Agency.

"Oh (Y/N) if only you knew how much I love you."

Your POV
I was 'asleep' on Apollo's shoulder when he said something that caught me attention.

"OH (Y/N) if only you knew how much I love you."

My face lit up. i had had a crush on him since i met him and hearing him confess to me while he thought i was aleep sparked something inside of me. My eyes shot open and i grabbed his tie and pulled himto me before kissing him with me arms finding their way round his neck.

He kissed back and when we eventually let go , "I love you too, Apollo. You should have just told me."

The next day we went into work and the minute we entered we had Mr. Wright on us about why we weren't in the day before.

"You see Mr. Wright, I was sick and Apollo was taking care of me."

Just then Trucy popped up from out of nowhere, "Don't be to harsh on them. Look." She pointed to the fact that we were holding hands, "You finally confessed! Who confessed first?"

"Apollo, although i was pretending to be asleep when he did it," I answered.

"Yes! I win Daddy!" Mr. Wright reluctantly shoved a crumpled note into her outstretched hand.

"Wait, you bet on who would confess first?" I asked her.

"We all did. I was bound to happen, we all noticed that you both had feelings for each other. "Wait, 'we all'? Who else was betting on this?"

"Well, there was me, Daddy, Thena, Mr. Edgeworth, the Judge, Mr. Gavin, Detective Skye, Detective Gumshoe, Maya, Pearl, the other Mr. Gavin, Wocky, Little Plum, Lamiroir, Vera, Machi..."

"Ok, ok stop now, please."

"It was that obvious? Geez"

"Now get out of here and go on a date!" Trucy shouted kicking us out the Agency.