Curl (Apollo x Reader)

This chpter contains smut! I am working on requests, I just thought of this and needed to do it before I forgot what it was!

-----------------

"Apollo, why do we have to watch (L/F/M)? It's so boring!" I wined.

"Because you said I could chose which film we watched," he replied putting the disc in the DVD player and starting it. It wasn't long before I fell asleep on his shoulder.

APOLLO'S POV

I realised that (Y/n) had fallen asleep when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I tried to wake her up but it didn't work. It was then that one single stand of her hair tickled my nose, making me sneeze and waking (Y/n) up, "I'm awake!"

"(Y/n), what does that curl do?" I asked pointing to it.

"Nothing, you don't want to know," she replied standing up and running round the flat. I eventually caught up to her and wrapped my arms round her, moving a hand up to her hair. "Please, don't Apollo. If you pull it, I won't be able to control myself." Ignoring her comment, I pulled on her curl, surprising her and a moan escaping her lips, "You've done it now, Apollo," she spoke getting out my grip and pulling me to her bedroom. 

YOUR POV-SMUT STARTS HERE!

I dragged him to my bedroom and pushed him down on the bed, "Oh, Apollo. You shouldn't have done that," I spoke, before leaning down and attacking his neck with kisses, soon finding his sweet spot, making him moan. I removed his waistcoat from his body, his shirt and tie following soon after. I kissed down his chest until I got to the waistband of his trousers. I looked up and him for permission, gaining a nod in return. I pulled them down along with his boxers. I stood up and removed my top and bra as well as my skirt and pants. I noticed him harden at the sight of me completely naked in front of him. I climbed on top of him and positioned myself above his member, looking to him for permission and received a nod in reply. I went down on his member feeling nothing but pleasure. I moaned loudly and started bouncing up and down on him, moaning louder as I did. He grabbed my hips and bounced me up and down himself. I soon felt a knot tie in my stomach, "Apollo, I'm going to!"

"Let go, I'm close too!"

With that I let go cumming on his member. He came in my and I climbed off him, "I'm sorry, Apollo. I told you I can't contain myself when you pull on my curl."

SMUT END

"I love you Apollo."

"I-I love you too, (Y/n)."

"In that case can I kiss you?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied, kissing me.

-------------

"So what happened on your day off, Apollo?" Athena squealed the minute we walked into the Agency on Monday morning.

"Nothing!" we both shouted at the same time our faces going red.

"Something did happen! You're both red! Tell me everything!"

"NO!" We both shouted again at the same time.