(Apollo x Sister! Reader)

This is NOT incest, by the way! Just a fluff with Apollo and the reader. Spoilers for Spirit of Justice - Specifically Turnabout Revolution!!!

-------------FLASHBACK! - Your Age - 10, Apollo's Age - 1

Why do I have to babysit? I'm ten! I don't know how to look after a baby! Well, I guess he is my little- I was brought from my thoughts by the smell of smoke and the sound of fire. I grabbed Apollo in his tiny baby form and ran outside. I kept running until I knew it was safe and stopped, putting my hands on my knees after making sure Apollo was safe. It was then that I felt a tiny pair of arms wrap around my lower legs, and tiny giggling. I looked down and giggled myself, "Hello Nahyuta."

"Hewwo!"

"Where's your father?"

"I dunno!"

"Nahyuta! Nahyuta where are you!?"

"Oh, hello, Mr Dhurke!" I spoke, recognising the voice. 

"Hello, (Y/n). I see you found Nahyuta."

"Well, technically he found me. I heard flames and ran out here. I'm glad you're safe, you and Nahyuta, I mean."

"I'm glad you're safe too, I wish I could say the same for your father though."

"Wha-?!"

"I'm sorry, (Y/n). He didn't make it out."

"Oh..."

--------------FLASHBACK END - APOLLO'S POV - Your Age - 32, Apollo's Age - 23

"(Y/n), listen to me, none of this is your fault!"

"How can you say that Apollo?! If..." She trailed off and started shaking.

"What the-?!"

"What is it, Mr Wright?" I asked.

"I see f-five black Psyche-Locks!"

"What?!"

"There's something deep down in her heart, that not even she knows about."

"Huh? What do you mean? How do you break them? Just present evidence right and they'll break?"

"No, it's not that simple, Apollo. If they're broken by force, it could scar her for life."

"What?!"

-------------

"A-Apollo?"

"(Y/n), are you ok?"

"I'm fi-" she fainted before she could finish her sentence but, thankfully, Mr Wright caught her in time before she hit the ground. He laid her down on the sofa in the defendant lobby and we waited for her to come round. She eventually did, "A-Apollo?"

"(Y/n), are you ok?"

"I'm fine, this time!"

"That's good, I don't know what I'd do if you weren't. You are my only living relative and the only one I know properly."

"What do you mean, Apollo?" Mr Wright asked.

"Oh, it was when Apollo was still a baby, and I was ten. Our father had brought us to Khura'in village because he was performing there, but as I was looking after Apollo, a fire broke out and... and..." she trailed off and started crying softly.

"(Y/n), it's ok. It's not your fault. You didn't start the fire."

"I know that much, but there were unidentified prints found on the lighter as well as Dhurke's but, when Ema rechecked the lighter..."

"She didn't, did she?"

(Y/n) slowly nodded, "Yes, she did."

"How?! You always told me you saved me, not passing out at all. Why were your prints on the lighter?"

"I don't know, Apollo... Maybe I did pass out at some point. My memory is still slightly fuzzy, but I don't remember passing out or fainting."

----------------YOUR POV

"Apollo, you're really staying here?"

"Yes, I owe this to Dhurke. I'll still be sure to visit though, Mr Wright."

"If you're staying, I'm staying with you!" I spoke up.

"(Y/n)? Really?"

"Yes, you can't set up the 'Justice Law Offices' without a Justice, can you, Apollo?"

"I guess you're right."

Trucy ran up to us and hugged both me and Apollo, "I'm going to miss you two!"

"We'll miss you too, Trucy. All of you," I replied. I noticed Athena was trying to stop herself from crying, "Athena, it's ok to cry you know, you don't need to hide it."

She broke down and hugged me, "I'm going to miss you!"

"I'll miss you too, Athena. You're ok, we'll still visit though!"

"You're right!"

"Actually, that's Wright," I spoke point to Mr Wright, "I'm Justice."

"I meant as in the opposite of wrong, (Y/n)."

"I know that! I was just making a joke!"

"Sure you were, Apollo, is your braclet reacting?"

"Why don't you belive me?"

"She's telling the truth, Athena."

"Ok, I'll believe you... for now..." she continued before they all got on the plane. Me and Apollo returned and started to fix up Dhurke's old office. 

--------------

"And done!"

"We did it!"

"You're right about that, Apollo," I replied rubbing the spikes on his head making him pout, "Why do I have to be the younger sibling?"

"Becuase, that's how it is, Apollo! Also, you probably wouldn't be here right now, if I hadn't saved you."

"How many times will I need to thank you for that, (Y/n)?"

"The first time was enough, Apollo."

"Love you."

"Love you too, Little Bro," I answered sitting on the sofa and pulling him next to me. He snuggled up to me and we both soon fell asleep.