Just Out Of Jail (Blackquill x Athena's Sister! Reader)

Requested By: BxngtanSky

Request: Heya! Could you do a Simon Blackquill Oneshot? The reader is confident but shy around when she either thinks, sees or speaks about Simon. The reader is Athena's sister but lives in her own apartment. The whole of WAA is included. Y/N congratulates Apollo onto winning a case against Blackquill. Simon hears everything and takes a liking to Y/N as she has a kind personality. This all happens just after DD and Simon has nowhere to go. Whilst Y/N orders a taxi or cab she sees Simon just sit on a bench. She then gathers up her courage to speak to him and asks if he has anywhere to stay, as she knows about his current state from just leaving prison. He then tells her he will just be staying out on the streets for about a week and she then invites him over to her apartment. If it's ok, you could include smut or if you decide not to do that, you can just have the reader persuade Simon to watch a movie with her and she falls asleep on him after having a convo with him. After a few days, Y/N is invited into a party and tells Simon to come. It can be any type of event! They both get ready, well Y/N does as Simon wears his usual outfit. And then they head there where they meet everyone from WAA, Franziska, Maya, Pearl, Miles & Gumshoe! Don't worry if you can't make a dialogue out of everyone, they only need to be mentioned in the story! Whilst at the event, everyone gets a bit tipsy and Simon confessed to Y/N about his love to her. Y/N blushes furiously whilst still being a bit shy around him. But tell him she loves him too and yeah! The end!

Will include smut!

Time: Just after Dual Destinies

You are 26 in this by the way!

-----------------

"Apollo! Good luck today! I have a feeling Blackquill won't go easy on you!" Athena shouted.

"Thanks, I'm just going to try my best though!"

"Oh, while I remember. Here," I spoke bringing out a glove from my pocket and handing it to Apollo. He looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes, "It's for Taka. Blackquill's trained him so if you wear this, he'll land on the glove and probably won't attack you!"

"Really?"

"Should work."

"Thanks (Y/n)!"

With that, he and Athena walked into the courtroom and I went to the gallery to watch the trial. 

---------------------

"Well done Apollo! I knew you could do it!"

"Thanks. Also, thanks for the glove as well, worked like a charm!"

"Well, I've got to go. I'll see you guys later!" I spoke walking out of the courthouse. I walked to where I usually got a taxi from, to see Simon sitting on a bench, Taka perched on his shoulder. I approached him and sat down next to him, "Simon, why are you sitting on this bench?"

"Because I don't have anywhere to go."

I stood up and pulled him up as well before pushing him in the direction of the taxi that had stopped, "(Y/n) what are you doing?"

"You're staying with me. I'm not having you living on the streets!"

"Just like I remember, a kind soul that would put others before herself."

"Just get in the taxi, Blackquill," I spoke bluntly pushing him and telling the driver the address.

"Surnames now? I thought we were past that."

"Well, umm... Sorry, Simon. I wasn't thinking and..." I trailed off and looked at my lap to try and hid the blush that had appeared on my cheeks. We sat in silence for the rest of the drive and I paid the driver before getting out Simon following, and walking to my front door and unlocking it. I walked in and Simon followed me. I showed him the guest room before walking back to the kitchen and making some food. As I was making it I felt a weight on my head. Not ready for it I tripped slightly and it was then I realised it was Taka. "Hello, Taka! Would you mind getting off me? I need to make food." He flew off my head and out of the room, presumably back to Simon.